Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

yea u can..just melt wax into the bottom of it..makes it water proof...add some duck tap around that same part at the bottom that twists...add you ink..and a nib and go!

2. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

actually the kiw aint good as its crackd up to be. well its still my fave but the nib sucks. i had me sum left over paint from opened spray can mixd thinner, the fukken thing expanded n it came off while i was makin tags.
    now i gotta get me sum crazy glue n stick sum eraser felt on it. i hope that dont come off too...

3. Boo-Yah

Boo-Yah Senior Member

im just getting into maken markers....i havenet made any yet or ink or anything, but could some one help me out on dis...
    can u use finger nail polish???if so what do u mix it with???

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

What up Wrekah!- You Got a Hobby Lobby over there? Go to the scrapbooking section and find the Zig glue pens. Exactly the same as an OTR Flowpen yo. And check the ink pecipies thread for ink ideas. Try paint thinner.

5. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I gotta bounce kid.
    I'll be back online later tonight. I'll holler at you if yer on. And turn off the big letters before somebody starts bitchin at you.. :lol:

PS- Go check out handstyle poll # 8 in the battle forum and tell me what you think.

6. Boo-Yah

Boo-Yah Senior Member

yeah bro. i had one of those glue pens last year when i lived in santa fe..

7. dismal

dismal Senior Member

its all about them otr markers i love them but they run out qucikly

8. RKT47

RKT47 Senior Member

i dunno but i use nail polish remover to get the ink and paint off my nails sometimes

9. TREO

TREO Member

i dunno but i use nail polish remover to get the ink and paint off my nails sometimes [/b][/quote]
    nail polish remover should be the last resource you go to to make with your ink.just use dot 3 brake fluid(just a dot) and fill in your kiwi.
    and you should have posted in the ink thread.

10. hale

hale Member

easily done here take a deoderant stick and put ink in it and eraser felt the cap is all ready there for u

11. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

For some reason I sense a police presence in this thread....

12. fosi

fosi Senior Member

wat can i use for a nib that i might have layin around the house and i dont have a chalkboard eraser

13. NESO1

NESO1 Senior Member

a rag, a sponge, a sock

14. svker

svker Senior Member

Cool, 30mm marker -> Zig Zigns Baby Biggie Markers

[Broken External Image]:http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5884/55806jpgfpx1mx.jpg

Funny, store clerk swore it's not refillable but I've refill it twice already :lol:
    Just grab pliers then twist until all glue is broken off around cap. Snap off cap, then
    pour out that damn washable ink, be careful theres a marble inside it to help shake up the ink, keep it in there. Then fill with Marsh or your favorite ink. Re-cap by pushing cap until it snaps back on.

My local art supply store had them on clearance for 2 bucks. There normally about 5 bucks here.

Finish product, A Nice OTR.093 Tagstar Style Markie that's squeezeable for producing drips. ;)
    [Broken External Image]:http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2418/graff6ys.th.jpg

15. NESO1

NESO1 Senior Member

good job, everybody knows how to do that

16. SIEN

SIEN Senior Member

SO? is the point of these posts to inform others? maybe someone dosn't know? PS they have things like that at the dollarstore, only difference is, there round nibs. Ment for writing on windows. Same consept. Tere sweet, only bad thing is the nib gets ripped up easy. good thing there only a buck.

17. NESO1

NESO1 Senior Member

well if you've been here longer than a month you start getting fucking tired of all these 'HOW DO I MAKE A KIWI MOP???' AND 'LOOOK GUYS U CAN TAKE THA CAP ON WD40 AND U GOT A FATCAP!!!!' posts.

like come on, are you telling me that you didn't know how to open the zig, take out the ink and fill it with paint?

18. Gara

Gara Senior Member

thank you for that useless post

19. svker

svker Senior Member

I didn't see it in here so I posted it for the "asno del gato" who didn't for future reference.

20. Sprae

Sprae Senior Member

do hardware stores and office supply stores carry pilot jumbos?