Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

the nib is fukin 1 inch whide n its big n drips really good n its the rare pen not rape [/b][/quote]
    dont start this shit with me......
    one inch whoopdee fricken dooo..
    i made a 5 inch wide marker out of a bottle. and a 9 inch w/ a vhs tape. and why would you want "drips" when using ink. ink tags should have clean sharp lines w/ no drips. any toy can make a marker and scribble a drippy tag on a wall. experience doesn't come to you over night. argue w/ me after you've dedicated 5 years to graff.

btw-if it is 1 inch wide that means your finger is also about that wide, you got a fat finger. looks more like 1/2 inch at best.

2. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

any marker wider than like 3 inches is useless.
    just use paint
    or you can get one of those pocket spray jobs for leather dye and fill it with some stainer.

drips for ink are fresh as hell, you want it to be juicy, the more ink that you use, the more it covers the surface and will be harder to buff.

3. OveRDoSeD

OveRDoSeD Elite Member

i know but i don't like taking all the shit out. i just like to cut empty refill tape and go. [/b][/quote]
    unscrewing it would be faster. unless taking apart a marker filling it and putting it back together is to difficult for you.

oh wait, you probably didnt know how to da that, and your lame ass excuse was "I just like to suck a dick, get a mouth fool, an go!"

4. spuck

spuck Senior Member

unscrewing it would be faster. unless taking apart a marker filling it and putting it back together is to difficult for you.

oh wait, you probably didnt know how to da that, and your lame ass excuse was "I just like to suck a dick, get a mouth fool, an go!" [/b][/quote]
    in the interest of adding another layer...

5. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

my bad dawg i thought you meant about making it a homemade marker
    but those markers are used for blackbooks
    i would go with the deco

6. Mugyver

Mugyver Senior Member

so your saying they arent good for tagging?
    thanks.

7. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

well if you like drips thats your thing. and i was just putting a toy in his place so relax.

8. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

look at the nib
    there like the size of a sharpie
    you could use them on sticks
    but other then that they are pretty much a blackbook pen

9. No Origin

No Origin Member

has anyone made a marker out of a tic-tac case? if so what should i use as a cap for it?

10. Mugyver

Mugyver Senior Member

aight thanks. they might still be good for tagging smaller things, like a sign or whatever. hmm... i have a kiwi bottle and a glue stick that i can transform into mops, so i think i have every size marker covered. thanks for the help.

11. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

yup no problem
    and to this guy look back like 15 pages

12. Z FUSE

Z FUSE Senior Member

http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...i%20step&st=300
    there you go tic tac man. I made one, it's cool, the nib is chisel and ur lines will look cool but, it tunrs out kinda long, and after u make it u'll feel how weak it seems, and to refill, u don't wanna like gul it too much together, so not too secure. tic tac plastic is thin so w/e.
    i was jst at food max, and i found that the candy puch pops are like perfect markers, w/ cap and everything, gunna try that soon.

13. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

in the interest of adding another layer... [/b][/quote]
    lol, like oh yeah i like to cut my car in half take the engine out put a new engine in and weld the damn thing back together its quicker :p lmao!

14. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

damn nice tutorial man! i have no questions after seing that shit! :p

15. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

that is one of the coolest things ive ever seen.lol ima try it tomoro

16. ebowe

ebowe Member

what do i put in my pilot to make it bleed thew the buffers paint :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

17. Stolen7

Stolen7 Senior Member

18. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

You kids, better hop on this deal Grog is even better then Garvey. I already got 3 bottels. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

19. KUF12

KUF12 Member

Get a bottle of adhesive remover rip the top off with sumthin fill it woith paint of ur choice put the top back on and destroy shit

20. Rein1

Rein1 Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3996/rackko4.jpg

Took a 100 mile drive to Micheals and racked all of the markers/Zig and paid for the sketchbooks. I had twice as many markers, but I decided to sneak back in and put them back because I didn't need them all, and I helped this old lady out and felt kinda bad. I'm gunna mod the "big Zig", and the Woodcraft after the ink runs out.

PS- Yea, yea i'mma soft-hearted bitch...