Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

2. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

lol, like oh yeah i like to cut my car in half take the engine out put a new engine in and weld the damn thing back together its quicker :p lmao! [/b][/quote]
    ok well i tried unscreweing it both ways with my hands, pliers and a vice, i swear it is on solid.

3. Rein1

Rein1 Member

because that was the only place clostes to me, i checked everywhere within like a 0 mile radius and nothing so i went to Micheals website and they had one 50 miles away( 100 round trip). So I decided to take a drive.

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I've got one of those blue Zig scrapbooking glue pens on the right. I like it, but you have to drill a hole in the side and duct tape it to fill it with ink. They have a smaller pocket sized model I REALLY like cuzz it's refillable without any drilling involved. Same pump system as the flowpen or the gluepen (same pen, just not easilly refillable)

How much does that Grog sell thru Graff stores? That looks like a hot buy. :ph34r:

5. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

i think its like 10 bucks or 15 or somthing...you didnt have to drill it dude, the top *pops* off it doesnt screw off

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I tried to pop it ,pry it, beg it... I had to drill it.

(That sounds dirty doesn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

7. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

yea it does! lol

but i had the same exact one, and all i had to do is push it really hard to the side, and it pops off

but i might of had an older or newer one :blink:

8. Rein1

Rein1 Member

yea Cezr the top pops off. Its a left-handed thread so twist it the opposite way. They put a shitload of glue on it. Finished modding both the Zig and Woodcraft if you call taking the top off and washing the nib out modifing.

9. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

yea all those zig markers are left hand threaded or whatever the technical term is. theyre the same as montana markers though (mtnmtn)
    i have 3 of those glue markers filled with ink, theyre prety awesome, but if you push down too much and make them drip, when you put the cap on ink gathers up in it and splashes in your eyes when you try to use it.

and if you do unscrew it to refill it, make sure the valve is back on right, because i had a white woodcraft that the valve seal was off center on and it screwed the whole marker up and i couldnt screw the top on all the way, and it leaked brake fluid and other shit all over my shelf in my room. it had some sick homemade shit in it for staining plastics, but i tossed it (last year)

dump that woodcraft out too, if you have the ink. the ink in those sucks, doesnt drip, and the marker uses it all up really fast.

does anyone know which art stores in nashville sell copics?
    nah? ok

10. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

................damnit... <_< I'ma go get another. I gotta get more poster paper anyway. If onnly there were a way to rack poster paper....

11. Rein1

Rein1 Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/96/camerapics019pw9.jpg
    Heres a pic of the ZIG. Going out to break it in today. Still getting used to the shape of the nib. Yea Braine the Woodcraft ink sucks but this is the first time that I've used a nib this big so the tags are gunna be pretty shitty for a minute or so. Pllus around here you can't find shit and I mean that.

12. StoopKid

StoopKid Senior Member

DATZ A THUG MARKER.

1 800 JIMMY JONZ

13. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

rein practice your handstyle before you go out wiht that marker, it doesnt look that great on the side of it.

14. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

^^word.
    but i love my zig2ways.dope if used right.

15. Rein1

Rein1 Member

Yea fatcap its pretty weak. I changed my name about a week ago and I'm still trying different ways. Any tips?

16. svker

svker Senior Member

get a notebook, smoke a blunt, play loud crunk music and just experiment writing it in different ways until you feel it.

that's what I did any way! WTF does this has to do with markers?

17. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

ok well i tried unscreweing it both ways with my hands, pliers and a vice, i swear it is on solid. [/b][/quote]
    OK I JUST CUT THE TOP OFF THE MARKER!!!!

What should i refill it with??? i dont no what i shud use cause i dont no whats gunna flow thru it or not???

18. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

do it oldskool style like GIN ONE.fill it up with some marsh,or some rusto bucket paint mixed with paint thinner.OG bus bomber right there

19. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

^garvey or doemdirty or candy :wub:

20. heavenbak

heavenbak Member

yo i made this dope ass marker.. i used a small pocket ( free hotel size) shower gel bottle, it had a metal lid whick woz quite big, so i cut some whiteboard eraser felt, filled the bottle up with some thinned out bucket paint in it, then i jammed the felt in the top, it fitted so perfect no leaks, nice and juicy!! so i went out and wrecked shit, the paint woz totally opaque and the felt did not give dodgy streaks in my tags, so yeh..