Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

erm, what?...

face paitns. hahahahha

2. Negi 155

Negi 155 Member

before in this thread they were mentioned alot people said theyre like a smaller version of a marsh 99 marker.

3. kill

kill Elite Member

fuck i have never seen a anti-graff mop, what state do you live in? [/b][/quote]
    word
    anser this one guys

4. def.

def. Senior Member

word
    anser this one guys [/b][/quote]
    they are new kiwi shoe polish things that look like a krink mop. the packaging is blue(i think) and they look like a regular marker with a kiwi label on it. you can't take the top off so you would only be able to use the shoe polish stuff or drill a hole and dump that, refill with paint, and tape it all back up.

just stick to the regular kiwi's.

5. spuck

spuck Senior Member

ima be headed to micheals/ac moore here in a few if im lucky.

What should I buy/rack?

i think i heard something about zig glue pens...
    and how are deco-color markers for tagging? just small time stuff, the occasional window/shiney surface...

6. ZOMone

ZOMone Member

usually from michaels i get a lot of prisma markers(really easy to rack). the deco markers arent that good, the paint flow is weak.

7. spuck

spuck Senior Member

are prismas any good for tagging? I know their good for black booking...

i wanna get something small and tight for those times when a mop just doesnt fit the bill..

8. doc1

doc1 Elite Member

no they suck big balls for taggin man, sticker with the decos if you really cant get a good marker or the broad uni markers great for sticker, blackbooks, and tagging, they start to flow we after like 20 tags, then the shit is fucking sick

9. spuck

spuck Senior Member

bump, cuz i wasnt lucky and i still havent gone yet, but hope to in the next few days

oh, and could someone direct me to a picture of a "broad uni marker"?

all the ones ive seen are mad small

10. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

I just got my pilots in the mail bitches

11. 757

757 Senior Member

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f19_BigLugo_uni_paint_m.jpg

12. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

Get those little test tube thingys that come in different sizes, get paint, paint thinner make your own ink, fill it up, add a little break fluid, pop on a nib...

All from michaels.

13. spuck

spuck Senior Member

i ended up just swiping some decocolors, i was in a bit of a rush, not to mention i fell like a total QUEER in ac moore especially since i just came from work and i was all dressed up...

14. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

i just rack tons of paint and zig markers from ACMOORE.

15. zoro

zoro Senior Member

new!!! sick ass kiwi product its in sane the nib is amazing its easy to hold and fill and its fucking monsterous im talking like a 2 inch oval nib this shits in sane walmart has them i racked 4 today there called kiwi express no buff cream its so sickk!!!!

its called crack its so simple to make!!( im fucking hypper and that has nothing to do with the kiwi)

but to fill the kiwi give the yop and little twist and pull and pop just watch out not to get shit on you rinse out and fill with krink ink it doesnt matter but its sick it has to valves thats how wide this shit is!!!

16. BestOne

BestOne Member

if a marker is to fat then u cant style ur tags jst big bulky ugly letters. if u cant affort markers or are to scared to rack em then bye a liquid chalk there like 5 bucks and i fink there about 6cm chissel empy the ink and put ur own mik in

17. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

or those window chalk things for cars, do tha same as you would for a kiwi, zoro i seen what you were talking about those things are huge im getting me 1 soon, if you can control it though, ill have to pratice

18. BurnTrainBuffers

BurnTrainBuffers Member

I was at michaels yesterday and me and my boy found an empty mop with a screw on lid i think they called it a paint dauber or some shit like that but it's just an empty krink mop basically so you could rack or buy a few of those then fill 'em up and go.

19. spuck

spuck Senior Member

got a picture?

20. []RENT[]

[]RENT[] Senior Member

hey, made a simple, decent sized marker out of a pvc pipe, simply put a plug in on end and filled it with cotton balls (or else mine would leak..) filled it with ink and use a wound up chalk board eraser strip with a piece of a sock are it as a nib, will take a pic later

oh yea i use a trimmed baloon as a lid because i couldnt find anything to fit..