Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. keeblaa

keeblaa Member

thanks for the info on the wordmarkers but geez it was just a question, i told u i did all i could think of, prying, pulling, and screwing it off. and for the record i did improvise and i DID find out how to get the ink in and out by myself.

peace

2. EvanTheBigE

EvanTheBigE New Member

ha i had a friend say..."Yo what the fuck...why is it that one thing thats eraseing chalk is perfectly distributeing ink?" so i slaped him and told him to hit the joint and then go tag some more AM cans

3. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

:lol:

No downing you, but way to make a first impression there, pal.

4. Snuff

Snuff Senior Member

i took a eyedrop bottle. cut a part of the top of to make it about 15mm . but the lid can still screw on.. left less than half of the eye drop fluid in there. .
    i only had .. barely any of one spray can left.. so i sprayed it in there to get some thickness and some color. then filled the rest wit engine oil for some thickness. then cut a sock and taped it to the top.. tight enough so the lid can screw on and off =] shake it up. and dump the excess water out.

5. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

this coulda been mentioned already but....
    get those tide to go markers..there like 2 bucks if you dont steal them, and rip the end part off, dump out all the tide shit, and fill it ith ink..but make sure you dont saturate the nib with the tide before, because it ruins the nib if you do.

6. war terror

war terror Senior Member

7. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

8. NYCMOP.COM

NYCMOP.COM Member

9. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

Click here to buy an overpriced crappy mop that you could get the same quality for at your local dollar store for $1!

No one wants your worthless shit.

10. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

quit spaming dumbshit...someone should ban you

11. Lucifer TVS

Lucifer TVS New Member

When I saw what was said about the nyc mop. I had to sign up. I bought one 3 months ago and it is still going strong, the nib is ILL, the drips are SIK. the garvey ink is a good deal. it is far better than most inks for the price

10 bucks and change is not much for a good marker. I spend 10 bucks for lunch everyday and I only rent the lunch:) I have used many markers and mops and I can't even think of one that comes close to the nyc mop quality wise.

If someone gave you a nyc mop, you would not be hating it, I know it. because you can't afford something you might as well hate it....right?

the dude that makes them is for real and the product is for real.

keep hating if you want. but, before you hate something. you should have first hand knowledge about it.

common sense dictates it.

peace.

12. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

great first post, looks very real, and not like the owner posting.

13. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

okay dude that only has one post and randomly comes in here and talks about the dude that just got his ass busted on

quit making different acounts...still makes you a spammer

guess what? i bought a kiwi mop a year ago and its still going strong...woopdidoo, guess how much i payed for it? 0 dollars...guess how much i spent on your mop? 14 dollars, and guess what...i bought it 2 months ago and i said wow, this is a piece of shit, same thing as a normal old mop, and i sold it to another writer

14. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

When I saw what was said about the nyc mop. I had to sign up. I bought one 3 months ago and it is still going strong, the nib is ILL, the drips are SIK. the garvey ink is a good deal. it is far better than most inks for the price

10 bucks and change is not much for a good marker. I spend 10 bucks for lunch everyday and I only rent the lunch:) I have used many markers and mops and I can't even think of one that comes close to the nyc mop quality wise.

If someone gave you a nyc mop, you would not be hating it, I know it. because you can't afford something you might as well hate it....right?

keep hating if you want. but, before you hate something. you should have first hand knowledge about it.

peace. [/b][/quote]
    My you must have a very fufilled life, making multiple accounts to say how good your mop is. Honestly give up already, your plastic isnt going to be better than a kiwi's plastic, I've had the same kiwi for ever, no need to replace the nib. Whats that? Same thing with shifted? Hmm but you seem to say kiwi's die after the first tag..

Oh yeah, your mops carac is holding the mop like a 2 year old holds a crayon, and your whole site is cheesy and very badly designed, the whole red makes you sell is true, but not when its so ugly, for christs sake your logo is choppy. If you are so sure about this mop, put some fucking money into it! And $10 is not a good price for a marker, you can get a good marker on all decent graffiti supply sites for around $5. And anyone can say something is good, watch this.. "Woa this pencil is great for graffiti tagging! you get madd drips and it is sik, amazing, and for only $10!! All other pencils are inferrior and suck"

Edit: also, got this from your site

The Price Of The Mop Is $10.99. First Class Shipping is $2.
    $12.99 + $2 = $12.99

Great math there einstein.. :rolleyes:

15. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

peace. [/b][/quote]
    ^^yea forreal.

one fucking random ass post from a user that has only one post to explain how UB3R C0oL NYC M0P 1S!!PWNG3GE! no.stfu.gtfo here and get your shitty nyc mop outta here also.fuck nyc moppp!!!!!!!!!!

16. westce

westce Member

just cuz its good doesnt mean you have the right to spam the fuck outta everythread here and 12oz. jesus man if its that good let the word of mouth be your advertiisement

17. HazeAmaze

HazeAmaze Senior Member

i bought a zig baby biggie 30 in pink, its basically like an otr right? the design looks pretty much the same to me...

anyways, is the paint in the zig markers worth keeping? or should i just switch it out with some other ink?

18. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

Zig inks are never worth shit. They come right off the walls. No problem.

Just switch it with something else..

19. Meser!

Meser! Member

Anyone know how to keep the decos from getting all watery?
    i use em to make stickers and do the highlights, but when i use em they come out all watery even if i shake em up

20. masguerido561

masguerido561 Member