Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. nuf1

nuf1 Senior Member

hey roque thanks i ordered 2 of the ones you told me and 6 of the other to try thanks roque

2. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Awsome, your welcome. nice to help out. Post the results on here of all the ones you use, may help some others

3. nuf1

nuf1 Senior Member

k thanks i got some already works good but need a buff test and i got like 40 montana cans yesterday check out the invetory thread like in 10 minutes or less ima post my suuplies

4. RIFR-RTSK LA

RIFR-RTSK LA Member

okay i have a gay ass orange OTR .60 if i put in dot 3 brake fluid how much do i spill out. ad also if it eats threw plastic iam not down. and where do you get fish oil. at ralphs? i canty find dat shit. someone help my ass.

5. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

i jacked a few bingo dabbers today thinking they would work as a tagging tool you can make those hella drippy but the inks no good
    if i put in some homemade ink would dabber be killer
    does anyone use these??

6. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

Why would you use the stock ink in any non graffiti intended product?!

Bingo dabbers are very common, my personal second favourite.

7. Secks

Secks Member

what are they?

and where in Australia can i get them?

8. Brisvegas

Brisvegas Member

secks, i've seen bingo dabbers in newsagents around the place, maybe even Officeworks has some! Try some bigger newsagents i havent used one before but am mad keen to try em out

9. Secks

Secks Member

cheers im also from Brisbane too

and i have no idea what these bingo dabbers look like ill just ask

10. i write

i write Senior Member

aight, for all aussies out ther. go to any leather shop that sells tannery shit. go there and ask for ravens oil, its a leather dye the equivalent of griffin in australia. it works like a mofuker if you mix it with marsh, but only a few drops o this shit or it'll thiken the mix up, experiment with the proportions but this works for me. its a btich to track down grifen in aus cos nobody sells the shit. try it if you cant find grifen and if you can find grifen,fuk u cos i cant

11. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Thumbs up for raven.

12. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

Find bingo dabbers in dollar stores. If you don't know what they look like it, just google it.

13. area52crew

area52crew Senior Member

i wasn't aware that Australians don't play bingo? what do your old folks do in their spare time then? :S aha i can't imagine a place without bingo *:wub: winning set of 7 kitchen knives :wub:*

14. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

TEH RAVEN OIL is shit house now in australia. just buy the leather dye. it comes in a glass bottle with a white label over it.

office works has everything you need. just try like a newspower or something they have bingo dabbers ther. or go to coles or woolies and get a glue stick one the liquid one. its like 1dollar or u can rack it

15. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

absolutly...... :lol:

16. KLYPSE6193

KLYPSE6193 Banned

can someone post up the bingo marker recipe

17. KLYPSE6193

KLYPSE6193 Banned

will yur kiwi mop still drip with a regulator

18. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

depends on how full it is and how much you presure you put on it when writing

19. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i just take something that i want to make into a marker, cut up a sock, fill it with ink and stuff the sock inside then i get drips. its that easy

20. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

i got a problem.... i jsut got a flowpen and a molotow off bombingscience but i been doin handstyles wid the flowpen and it isnt dripping does anyoe have tips for better drips? or is it jsut casue its still new?