Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mont-Realshit

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by benkser, Sep 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

Well usually it's to make custom colors (kinda useless now with the range offered by import brands) but I guess you could try to get more pressure in, but often it doesn't work too well.

you can use the WD40 tips but the tube is small and it will take alot of time to fill a can and is just lots of hassle. I prefer to do it this way....

Get a bic pen, a razor or sharp knife and a fatcap for reference (any kind that works on the type of cans you wish to use).

Breakopen the pen and take the tube that contains the ink. Cut off about 1 1/2" of the end of it (part with no ink, or clean out the ink). So now you got yourself a nice fat tube for a much quicker paint transfer.

On both ends of the tube cut little notches. Use your fat cap as a reference. Look at the notch on the stem of the cap, cut one on each end of the tube of a similar size. Better small then big, small will mean less speed but at least it won't spurt all over.

Now put the can you want to fill with paint in the freezer. Not recommended to try to add paint to a full can lol.... Leave it there bout 15-20 minutes, cans freeze very quickly.

Get some tap water in a large bowl, as hot as it will get. You can try using heated water on stovetop or someshit, but go too hot and boum. yeah.
    Put the donor can in the bowl of hot water for 10-15 minutes (keep the water hot)

When all this is ready stick the tube into the cold can as if it was a cap. This can will be at the bottom to help the transfer. turn the hot can upside down and stick it unto the tube. I really recommend doing this in a plastic bag or outside, sometimes it kinda explodes paint all over lol.

Then just press the 2 cans together and paint will go from hot (highpressure) to cold can (low), hold them together untill you stop hearing paint transfer at a high rate, that means the pressure in both cans is near equal... if it hits equal you got a mess on your hands haha. reheat and/or freeze cans to continue untill you feel the can is full.

2. Mookie Blaylock

Mookie Blaylock Senior Member

i doubt youd have any reason to want high pressure.
    rule of thumb.
    if you gotta ask on the internet about something.
    then you prolly shouldnt be knowing it.

3. metak

metak Senior Member

yeah but anyway who would do that which takes like 45 minutes just to have a higher pressure can? i think its kinda useless lol and messy.

anyway... id rather paint with my blood, its much more fun :) hun waster? :p

peace!

4. HEAT

HEAT Senior Member

MONTREAL THREAD'S TIGHT

5. HEAT

HEAT Senior Member

MONTREAL THREAD'S TIGHT

6. SMOG_514

SMOG_514 Elite Member

Moi jte propose des deals sur toute les cordes earnie Balls... slinky super slinky skinny top heavy bottom etc... genre 20$ le pack de 12 pack

7. Aero

Aero Elite Member

Waster....i now see you as a crazy graffscientist who try crazy experiments in his basement.....

go buy some cheap rustoleum kinda paint....put a rusto fat or a jumbo...here's your high pressure can

8. piscameur

piscameur Elite Member

:huh:

9. Thilcokr

Thilcokr New Member

10. Thilcokr

Thilcokr New Member

11. Thilcokr

Thilcokr New Member

12. Mookie Blaylock

Mookie Blaylock Senior Member

13. lenarek

lenarek Member

14. piscameur

piscameur Elite Member

15. Thilcokr

Thilcokr New Member

16. Aero

Aero Elite Member

ctait sur st-laurent pres de sauvé, ctait un magasin de textile qui donnait sur un terrain vacant so t'avais vraiment de l'espace pour chill et tout et tout le monde voyait ton piece de la rue...neways...ya des condos maintenant qui empechent l'acces et c'est rendu illegal...neways le spot est juste rendu wack

17. Amuse- crewless

Amuse- crewless Senior Member

18. SMOG_514

SMOG_514 Elite Member

19. COLA

COLA Senior Member

20. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

Morph: Je fait rien pour Cola.

Jdie:blablabla. You`re beneath my radar kid.