Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Myths & The Paranormal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lordloss, Sep 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

ya nero is right on the first part you can bring ghost into are world with gate ways.im not quite sure how but i know you can and DONT if your house is hauntedthat could be a reason why when you bring one into the world they dont like to go back they stay and focus in on one person.thats why like if you have a ghost or think you do and noone eles knows what your saying thats why they focus in on you so most of the thing they do your the only person who can tell its going on.example my friend and i went to the train where this kid was killer and brought the quji board things(not sure how you spell it)so he sits down opens it and puts his hands on the arow then in like 2 seconds he fell backwards and just layed there and the arow just started spinning hella fast.i went over and his pupils were hella dialated.final he got up and just sat there in aw then he looked at me and said his name is jack he was 10 i was shitting bricks so i ran out and he followed we stopped like a block away and he said he was being followed i didnt see shit but he said it felt like somone was breathing down his neck and he never remember saying how old the kid was or his name.

2. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

my beleif is that ghost are spirits taht have trouble finding a new body uno like your soul is trapped in your body tell you die but then it goes to another one
    a ghost is a spirit/soul that will not carry on to a new body but i would not be afraid of a ghost thers no way it could harm you

3. cezns

cezns Member

yeah, must be hard to find a new body in a world thats population grows each day.

4. bit.CHEEZ

bit.CHEEZ Senior Member

bah it juss scared the fuck out of u unles u get use to it, which would make u look like a weirdo in our society, but anyway
    yeh i thoguht the same

i think that astronomes and all nasa and scientifik and shit are triying to find a new world but even far from 50 light years they still didnt find one.. how fckin weird... i think its juss another idmension that u cant percieve with ur senses. its juss a totally new universe or some crazy shit like that.. but what sucks is that all ur friends and family and stuff... do u still see thema fter dying lol that kinda sucks i guess

5. ENZO_

ENZO_ Member

i dont believe in ghost or non of that, and yeah id love to see one if theyre real but aint never seen one nothin i think its just your imagination runnin wild or maybe u just wanted see something so bad that your mind made it happen

6. thats me

thats me Senior Member

the world will end in 2012

7. cezns

cezns Member

lol. no it won't

8. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

K, will you give me your house and all your property in December of 2011?

9. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

God- False. If there is a god, it sure isn't the Christian one.
    Ghosts- False, there is no such thing as a 'soul'. I'd only believe in the existence of ghosts if I had viable evidence supporting logical answers to their existence..Too much bodily chemicals and energy escaping the body at time of a quick death or something. I don't know. Just something scientifically logical. (And I've had a LOT of freaky, inexplicable shit happen to me, but I'm a skeptic)
    Aliens- I have no reason to believe they don't exist, nor any reason to believe they do.
    Bigfoot- Same answer, allthough I tend to think we would have found a corpse by now.
    Loch Ness Monster- Same answer.
    Bloody Mary- Tried it, nothing happened.
    Demonic summonings- Same answer.
    Ouja Boards- Same answer.
    Witchcraft- Bull.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  10. Trippy

Trippy Senior Member

11:11, 12:34 are messages from angels or someshit like THAT.

11. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

Astral travel, auras and premonitions. Maybe spirits I'm still not sure what they are...
    and mild telepathy with my twin brother.

12. mtown

mtown Banned

bump,i want to hear some stories from yáll
    i have the feeling someones watching at me when i'm beating:O

13. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

I can tell you right now that the loch ness monsta is real i was walkin down the street and all of a sudden some big ass monsta came outta no were and he started yellin and started askin for tree fitty but I said NO MONSTA NO I AINT GIVIN YO NO DAMN TREE FITTY, but to my dismay my sister was with me at the time and she began to reach in her pocket and I said NO SISTER DONT YOU GIVE THAT LOC NESS MONSTA TREE FITTY then we left

14. slipyslipyslipymegeee

slipyslipyslipymegeee Senior Member

can i get the back yard?

15. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

16. DKOZ

DKOZ Member

Dosent anyone see the bigger picture. Nowadays. everyone seems to be experiencing some sort of paranormal activitys or experiences in their life, like telapthy or telkinesis. Ib two years we are going to the age of Aquarius. and in that age it is said human beings will advance mentally and spiritually on a tremedous level. It all makes simple sense you see. Were evolving as human beings.

17. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

You sound like a hippie. Not to mention that NOBODY has experienced telekinesis.

/bullshit.

18. otter

otter Senior Member

Are we gonna evoluate Like da pokemans?

19. soath

soath Elite Member

I think spirituality and supernatural things are real for sure. I think in our modern society with science being the new rule spirit life is easily dismissed as myth or hoax. As with anything there are people faking it and people actually involved in it for real, i think if you really sincerely wanted to KNOW if their is such a think you could for certain. I can't tell you exactly how but I do believe in the God of the Bible, not in the same way as most people do but nonetheless I do. I do think their are spiritual forces at work in our lives, good ones and bad ones, it is a different realm. I believe the world is a lot less open to it these days because it makes no scientific sense. That is really what matters these days, if it is proven or plausible it is possible. Spirituality isn't a science, I think science is dissecting the work of the spiritual realm and so it isn't recognized as spiritual anymore. Well enough of that... I haven't watched Zeitgiest yet so maybe my opinion will change, I have heard that a lot. You have to remember, just as there is religious/paranormal propaganda there is also a fair amount of anti religious propaganda out there. A lot of people are more comfortable believing that nothing in this life matters, none of it will have any bearing in an after life, that way we can all do whatever we want thinking/feeling (which are not spiritual) that it doesn't effect anyone but ourselves.

I guess if you truly want to know the truth you must look for it. I never gave up and I know I am truly on to something. I am open to teachings from a lot of different walks of life and truly open to learning from anyone. try it, there is more stigma now against Christianity than any other belief, why is that? Is it the crusades? the loopy politicians? the prolife movement or the fundamentalist against same sex marriage? I believe these are all poor examples of God's love, they do not encase the central teaching of the Bible's God, his focus was Love, Love your neighbor as yourself, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I capitalized the word "Love" because it is a name God calls himself, he is love and says that anyone that loves is from God. That really hold my definition of Love up for question but intrigues me all the same. I know this half caffene infused response will catch some hate and that is fine, I just thought it was a cool opportunity to share what sick of all the hate is all about. peace.

20. DKOZ

DKOZ Member

agreed.
    And so what if i sound like a hippe, atleast i have my own ideas and opinions CrustOner's