Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Name Battle

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by "ZOALZ", Dec 24, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Abesk

Abesk Senior Member

Yeah, anybody that's been through the certification course and has at lease 300 tags currently riding. You'll also have to send out paint donations everytime you lose.

Next word is Saire, that's how the name battle goes. Unless Saire already won one then I dunno

2. ESONE.

ESONE. Senior Member

image.jpg here

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  3. TanZ

TanZ Senior Member

@Abesk: I didn't see anything about any of that through all the seven pages of this thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I attempted. I do not expect to win. Some As were better than others, and I couldn't figure out what to do with my Es and Is. Ah, well, at the very least I figure I can make the rest of you look good.
    saireattempt.jpg

4. nZane

nZane Senior Member

Ill hop in if yall dont mind, cans and supply can be shipped to my traphouse, 666 Elmst. Neverland

20170620_001356[1].jpg

@Tanz: Stick each letter together to the adjecent ones, it will give the tag an overall better look. They should touch in at least one instance. Dont draw fancy addons like arrows or whatnot, write each letter like you would normally do. It takes 10k sheets of papers and more to get a feeling.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  5. TanZ

TanZ Senior Member

@nZane: Thanks, man. If it takes a thousand pages, it takes a thousand pages. It's clear that you've put in that kind of effort; I can't really think of much to say to yours. It all looks so clean. That marker is nice, too. I guess the only thing I'd have to add is that I have trouble finding the E.

6. nZane

nZane Senior Member

Lol there was an E? Haha didnt read that properly did i? Damn im disqualified. The marker just has a chisel tip. If you hold it at a 40° angle you will get this effect. Cheers

7. mast74

mast74 New Member

hi guys. just jumping in, thought i might join the competition :)
    IMG_20170716_143251.jpg

8. Herought

Herought New Member

I like echo and lich works.. they look good.

9. nomadic.carpenter

nomadic.carpenter Senior Member

any one up for another one of these?

10. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

I'm down man. What name we doing?

11. nomadic.carpenter

12. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

Saber is pretty close to saire and that was just done. Not sure how I feel about the flow of dondi but I'm game if you are. Hopefully a few more heads will jump in on this, been awful quiet around here lately...

13. nomadic.carpenter

haha I'm game just so we get the ball rolling, you can pick the next one and hopefully some more people jump in!

Went with something really simple, crits would be appreciated!
    View attachment 145270

14. ESONE.

ESONE. Senior Member

View attachment 145285
    here. I think we should pick a different word and do this in the handstyle thread instead? Lets

15. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

I'm down for that