Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Name Your Top Favorite Rappers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by killah-EF, Mar 2, 2005.

Share This Page

1. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

aww geez, i didnt think that i'd have to argue with this guy again, but im not saying this to you because i dont like you, im saying it cuz you are a fucking idiot.
    How is eminems music a "poor exuse for rap"?
    have you listened to any of his music besides his singles that he released? Eminem has one of the most untouchable flows in mainstream hiphop. Go download Renegade by him and Jay-z, go download Sing for the moment. that should shut you up, and if it doesnt, then you dont know what a good flow is from a bad flow.
    Go listen to the whole EMINEM SHOW, or even the Marshal Mathers LP.

2. GoTaS

GoTaS Member

3. shit

shit Senior Member

-Tupac
    -DMX
    -Wu Tang Clan
    -Public Enemy
    -Lil JON AND THE EASIDE BOYS
    -Beastie Boys
    -Snoop Dogg

And many more...............

4. pogopope

pogopope Senior Member

aww geez, i didnt think that i'd have to argue with this guy again, but im not saying this to you because i dont like you, im saying it cuz you are a fucking idiot.
    How is eminems music a "poor exuse for rap"?
    have you listened to any of his music besides his singles that he released? Eminem has one of the most untouchable flows in mainstream hiphop. Go download Renegade by him and Jay-z, go download Sing for the moment. that should shut you up, and if it doesnt, then you dont know what a good flow is from a bad flow.
    Go listen to the whole EMINEM SHOW, or even the Marshal Mathers LP. [/b][/quote]
    so since i have listened to his cds before i can say EMINEM SUCKS!!!!! and it is justified ;) theres more to music then mtv

this thread sucks....only a few of you actually know what hip hop really is CLOOOOSSSEEEE

5. StormBringah

StormBringah Senior Member

big l and the whole DITC
    biggie
    immortal technique
    wu tang

east side shit is just dope

6. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

yes, there is more to music than mtv. i dont listen to eminem cuz hes on mtv or whatever, shit, i dont even have that channel. But whats your reason for saying that eminem sucks? his lyrical content? his style? his flow? what is it that you dont like about him.

and you're right, there are hardly any people on here who know what real hip hop is, but stop acting like you do.

7. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

yah, underground shit is ill...like Nitty. i also like masta ace. dope rhymes and beats.

8. DEVILEFK

DEVILEFK Elite Member

9. scarface

scarface Elite Member

NWA BIG L BIGGIE BANGEMSMURF AND NAS

10. CraYon

CraYon Elite Member

Game got kicked out cuz 50 was dissin Jadakiss and Fatjoe, but since Game was cool wit dem, he didn't wanna diss them on the track Piggy Back. So 50 kicked him out.

I'm surprised dat alotta ya like Big L. Das mah most favorite rapper. He fuckin kills shit. In order:

Big L
    Biggie
    Nas
    Tupac
    And Busta Rhymes. I dunno bout ya, but I love his style, videos, and his lyrics. I think he's the most original of all the rappers.

11. bayareabomber

bayareabomber Member

12. scarface

scarface Elite Member

50 kicked him out coz he was disloyal 50 was bout 2 start beefin with nas an game announced he was doin a collabo wi him an he starts shit an a couple o weeks later he has pic of him wi them

13. 3hree Namez

3hree Namez Senior Member

Yah... that guy'z hillarious...

Anywayz...All this stuff that goes on with 50 cent and Eminem and them get's on my nerves. Though they have tallent for sure, they're really just a bunch of drama queens. That's why it's so hard for me to appreciate them. Them, and a lot of other new rapper's make the world think that hip-hop is all about talkin' trash, bling-bling and most of all, DRAMA!!!

If that's all this hip-hop culture is to you, you gotta ask youself whether or not you're a homosexual.

14. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hahaha

hiphop.... bunniess..

15. sari

sari Senior Member

fuck yeah
    AYO FOR YAYO

16. DeMoNiC

DeMoNiC Senior Member

Hahaha!

Wait, are you serious? [/b][/quote]
    that basterd screwed himself over he left g-unit i give him 2months at the most befor every one forgets him :ph34r:

17. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

big l
    wu tang clan an the whole FAm
    point black
    CNN
    ghetto concept
    kardinal
    an theres mad others am missin but i give props to!!

18. killah-EF

killah-EF Elite Member

how can you leave out RZA and ODB.???? rza is fuckin dope as hell. and u gotta show love to da old dirt. haha [/b][/quote]
    off course, their part of the clan

19. killah-EF

killah-EF Elite Member

hot artsit but mAN YO THE TREAD IS ABOUT YOUR TOP 5, AND THIS IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE

20. DeMoNiC

DeMoNiC Senior Member

u actaully live next to lil rob ? :ph34r: