Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Names

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BluberryNeko, May 16, 2018.

Share This Page

1. BluberryNeko

BluberryNeko Member

How did you guys pick your names?
    Just because they sound cool? or is there an interesting story behind it?

Asking because im looking for a good name for myself.

2. Berzerk

Berzerk Member

Buck/Bucket

I got my current name from getting shit faced at a party and puking my guts up everywhere. While I was getting sick one of my friends said “get this man a bucket!” So everyone started calling me bucket, I started writing Bucket about a month ago, but then I saw on Instagram a guy in LA who writes Bucket and he’s a lot better than I am and a lot more known than I am so I shortened it to Buck.

3. TabsOne

TabsOne Senior Member

Fat/Fatty
    I got my current name from getting super full at mcdonalds and puking my guts up everywhere. While I was getting sick one of my dads said "get this guy a burger" So everyone started calling me fat, I started writing Fatty but then fatso said i cant.

4. SUG

SUG Elite Member

Sug/Suger...just got this nickname in hs cause i had just moved from a town called sugarland and everyone started calling me sugar ( the girls mainly) and the guys sug... It has just stuck so i went with it

5. SUG

SUG Elite Member

I also write azucar its sugar in spanish to change it up and get more viewers

6. KickBM

KickBM Member

One guy in my crew was writing high and was really into muay Thai at the time so I decide to write Kick so when we write together we would have high kick...

IMG_20180531_112540.jpg

7. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

There's this google thing, you pick images and type in your name and the word 'graffiti.'
    Lot of you are apparently going to be surprised/disappointed.

8. ahlapot

ahlapot New Member

Ahlapot/Ahlov
    Hi guys!
    I got my name when I was two. I was trying to say octopus but I said Ahlapot.
    The close circle of friends and family members calls me as Ahlapot.
    Some friends who know me over 3-4 years get surprised when they find out my real name is different.
    Although, I never have to use it unless I have to deal with the government.

9. DR0P_SCI3NC3

DR0P_SCI3NC3 New Member

Nurse
    Original my name was Park Ave but I was thinking that it wasn't original because I took it from Regular Show so I decided I needed to stand out with something different and at this time I was into war planes and I saw the Gray Nurse squadron and decided to take the name Nurse because I haven't really seen anyone with that name Nurse

10. senescent_art

senescent_art New Member

Fuck a nickname, my shit's political. Unify the People, that's what I write.

11. Solo

Solo Member

Although I don't get up much these days, back in the gap my "homeboy" in the crew got caught while we were out one night. He spilled the beans on me, went full rat. Now I roll Solo.

12. senescent_art

senescent_art New Member

that's why you got to do it like reservoir dogs, no real names bro.

13. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

My user name is tuke but i actually write "BigDick McJagger one". Its self explanatory

14. Bants

Bants Senior Member

sorry bro, i write BigDickMcJaggerOne... put a 2 on that shit.

15. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

Nah fam im gonna beef with ya about that name!

16. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

Everyone's thoughts on SEARCH2 ?

17. Bants

Bants Senior Member

its really not up to us... do you like the letter combos? check locally and see if someone else writes this... maybe worth a google search make sure youre not writing some legends name.

18. skrit.

skrit. Senior Member

It's not and I like it, just posting it on here in case I missed something about the name

19. SUG

SUG Elite Member

I feel like its rare for someone to have not to have used the same name as someone else...unless its BigDickMcJaggerone but even then we got people beefin over that...lol.

20. aerosole1125

aerosole1125 Senior Member

i have like 10 names over the course of the time i did graffiti the last name i wrote was geneus but now its something like sale or something i just be writing words more often than not though just like getting the practice on other letters but i should stick to a name and get really good at it