Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

>>> need ATLANTA taggers, bombers, artists <<<

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Lawrence, Apr 19, 2019.

Share This Page

1. John Lawrence

John Lawrence Member

Hey everyone,
    I have started a documentary project that will highlight the effects of graffiti and street art on today’s society. I’m looking to interview individuals from different backgrounds and am trying to get a wide variety of perspectives. If you are an anonymous tagger/bomber/writer I can cover up your face/body on camera and can alter your voice using an encrypted voice changer. If you are a freelance artist or work for a corporation then I can promote your business in the short film as well. I am taking inspiration from the mini series on YouTube called “Bombing with __” by “Tags and Throws”, I would highly recommend checking it out if you haven’t yet. I am really hoping to get this project moving a long and hope to meet tons of ppl in the community. Just message me if you are interested or have questions. Thanks,
    John

2. ears

ears Senior Member

Damn any atlanta writers should take this om

3. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Nice try FBI

4. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

You definitely came to the wrong place on this one even though your logic was correct. You're better off on IG, or go to some walls and find some writers.

5. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Also writers and others from the graf world tend to do graf films/docs, so you're likely to have a hard time getting the people who are putting in work in your area to talk to you as an outsider.

6. John Lawrence

John Lawrence Member

Appreciate the feedback, I’ll try to figure out what I should do. I’m an artist myself, but only have ever done sticker slaps, no real tags and stuff. And I don’t live directly in the city, so I have no inside information about what’s going on cause I’m not constantly exposed to it. I will try and find people on other platforms but I’ll keep this up just in case anyone does find it.

7. John Lawrence

John Lawrence Member

still lookin for ppl to interview, hmu if you can contribute anything. appreciate it.

8. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

Sure thing, officer John Lawrence from the Atlanta police dep.

9. s0l_DDRT696

s0l_DDRT696 Senior Member

is this a boobie trap? wachaautt taggers!

10. CAN

CAN New Member

h a h a f u n n y p o l i c e o f f i c e r

11. John Lawrence

John Lawrence Member

Lmao, I definitely underestimated how hard it would be to find somebody to interview. Anyways these comments are still funny and I’m glad ppl are having fun.