Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. mike tyson

mike tyson Member

there is no reason. jao crew really doesnt get it.

2. Main Event

Main Event Senior Member

thats NJ in the 2000's for all you herb homos. no respect i tell ya. you jao niggas sucked to begin with but now that really puts you in the gutter. perhaps you should have thought twice before posting that pic? and even worse is those throwups are complete fucking trash. how arrogant are you faggots to even think your sorry excuse for graffiti even comes close to a SETUP straight letter or a NACE? For fucks sake, the kid has passed on and can't defend himself. can't you show a little fucking respect? I too have lost complete respect for ya, and i hope everyone sees this. maybe someone should post it on 12oz. to think you herbs would go over it with a "GAYO PRODUCTIONS." But no...we're too cool for that lets bust some BOMBS DAWG.

3. RuggedCamo

RuggedCamo Senior Member

those joints are crusty as fuck too. damn.

4. jerzee head

jerzee head Senior Member

first of all jao where on da wall first ,second of all there's no beef and no problem with nace but that was da first time scet,boom nlust touched a can since 97..and we don't have to explain nothing to yall i(lust) already explain ev erything to nace's real boy who knew him personally...there's no beef and no problems with nace...r.i.p

5. jerzee head

i'm not going to go back in forth with everybody cause i know they won't say it to my face but i'll be glad to explain everything to anybody about the picture,i go nothing but respect for nace! there's no beef with nace! so hit me up...

6. jerzee head

7. wootb

wootb Senior Member

8. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

man wat the fuk is the deal wit all u herb ass niggaes hatin HARD on jao...hahahahahahahaha yall niggaz need 2 get off the ragg and realize the devotion nd the work these niggaz been puttin in 4 years....mann most these cats been painten since u little guys was still swimmin around in ya daddys nuts...RESPECKT UR ELDERS BITCHESSSSSSSS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

10. NicholasCage

NicholasCage Senior Member

you are ignorant. RIP Nace

11. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

STFU YA PANZIE MOTHAFUKAAAA

12. "*ZAR*"

"*ZAR*" Elite Member

Man fuck outta here with that shit...Why ignorant?...Theres no written rule sayen pple cant go over nace...They do it out of respect...It aint ur prob if sum1 went over nace... The only 1s who have a right 2 bitche r Naces close friends (who havnt touched the matter yet)..0ther then that shut the fuck up this issue dont concern u graffiti fans...Most of ya nigaz r bitches who dont even paint 4 real 4 real...Drop it im tired of readin about this shit it got nuthin2 fuckn do with u...Post flix keep it moven...1

13. NicholasCage

NicholasCage Senior Member

14. Richard Kuklinski

Richard Kuklinski Senior Member

15. pizzleaint

pizzleaint Senior Member

16. "*ZAR*"

"*ZAR*" Elite Member

Thats a Sware i think?...Shit hot

17. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

18. pauldude

pauldude Senior Member

.........more sware............ and anyone here got torso flicks??

19. RuggedCamo

RuggedCamo Senior Member

20. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

FIRE!....R.I.P NACE