Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. demerock

demerock Moderator

2. Give

Give Senior Member

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa papa

ai17.photobucket.com_albums_b76_CedricDaProducer_IMG_1436.jpg
    ai17.photobucket.com_albums_b76_CedricDaProducer_IMG_1437.jpg
    ai17.photobucket.com_albums_b76_CedricDaProducer_IMG_1415.jpg
    ai17.photobucket.com_albums_b76_CedricDaProducer_IMG_1381.jpg

3. Give

Give Senior Member

4. Give

Give Senior Member

5. Give

Give Senior Member

6. Give

Give Senior Member

7. this is medicine

this is medicine Senior Member

8. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

ai17.photobucket.com_albums_b76_CedricDaProducer_PHEOpiece.jpg

....gettin better

9. ZK-WR

ZK-WR Senior Member

before i say what i have to say...RIP NACE he was definately a dope writer and i have alot of respect for him..what makes him a king though? cause he killed alot of freights? ok call him a freight king dont call him an all around king cause id love to see a nace throwie in a city or a nace tag on the streets please someone find me one..what about DZEASE(RIP) have any of you heard of him? true paterson king right there he killed paterson but nahh u guys would never consider him a king because you never seen him or heard of him..what about BU(RIP) who killed shit in hudson county in the early 90s why wouldnt you consider him a king? oo yah thats right because people dont post his work because he didnt hit freights or highways and they never fucked with the internet...the reason lust scet and boom went over that nace is because they had shit there from the early 90s and it was perfectly ok for nace to rag that right? get the fuck outa here plus Lust Scet and Boom never heard of nace because they dont come onto the forums to see you yuppies yaking about him and also because they bombed NYC and hudson county in the early 90s to about 2000 nace wasnt up in the street scene there so they wouldnt have known about him...and the fuck u guys talking for have any of you guys knew nace personally except for the art of story telling video i dont think so, so shut your mouths u guys make me sick get some lives..im done with this stupid ass shit keep hating you jealous bitches...RIP NACE once again he was a very dope writer

10. RuggedCamo

RuggedCamo Senior Member

nace WAS a TRUE king of the graff GAME, not just freight scene homie. and not lockin down one area...fuck the internet talk about him. having memorials for the dude from SEVERAL inspirational writers all over the CONTINENT should tell you he was legit. regardless who was where first and whatever is brought up, get it through your heads that the dude cant defend himself. im not sayin it was a straight bitch move, but definetely an act of stupidity. and do us all a favor and dont respond back. people are entitled to opinions.

11. gues1

gues1 Senior Member

12. annihilation time

annihilation time Senior Member

13. chopcheese

chopcheese Senior Member

via pesk, zk, and the rest of you bitches..im going to line up all you little cedargrove fairies and beat the shit out of all you bitches...you call goin over my piece with a throwie not a fuckin diss..c'mon kid, go get money off your mom and come to newark so i can rob all you bitches...

ASON

14. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

15. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

hahahaha i luv it how u nd ur boys allways talkin bout meet me in newark...like that matters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: bitch ill put u on ur back where ever the fuk ur at....haha first off wen he went over that BULLSHIT he threw ur bitch ass up nd wrote no diss nex 2 it..but fuk it i shoulda took a shit on it...lmfaoo niga u str8 pusssssssssssssssssy..stop talkin. if u want it wit us come see us......yall nigaz keep pissin on that beez nest eventually ya gonna get stung little guy.....ToysGetSmashedddd

16. mike tyson

mike tyson Member

zar and true are just jealous that they dont have ups for anyone to go over.

17. the ultimate warrior

the ultimate warrior Member

i just awoke from my catnap where i was visited by the ghosts of graffiti past... they have knighted me first luitenant and bestowed upon me the responsibility of raising an army to smite down the jao crew... i implore you all to join me .... they must be stopped... rise up people... my family only breaths the air that smells of combat!!!!!

18. "*ZAR*"

"*ZAR*" Elite Member

:p :D :lol: :D :eek: :D :p ;) ;) :D :p :lol:

Yea I dont have any ups....Some 1 help these kidz

19. the ultimate warrior

the ultimate warrior Member

sorry lil zar... daddys ups don't count.

20. mike tyson

mike tyson Member