Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. tom araya

tom araya Senior Member

1st -nace did have street ups in newark, jc
    2nd- hundreds of clean trains are more ballsy then the rough tough quiet jersey street corners at 4am.
    3rd- if there are yuppies on here fuck them too

2. Dual_908

Dual_908 Elite Member

BUMP for FCUK YUPPIES!!!

Total Pictures and Videos: 1097
    Monthly Hits: 238000
    Album Size:

133 MB (12%)
    1 GB
    Monthly Bandwidth:

25.1 GB (100%)
    25 GB

3. president bush

president bush Senior Member

1st -nace did have street ups in newark, jc
    2nd- hundreds of clean trains are more ballsy then the rough tough quiet jersey street corners at 4am.
    3rd- if there are yuppies on here fuck them too [/b][/quote]
    i heard of and seen dzease ..rip but not a king
    i've also seen BU....rip notta king

let me see your pics of them, squalking all that shit bout pics posted, where is your old school shit, truth is, when dudes were doing it, noboday had a digital camera, just them cheap throwaway ones...and i was trying to get naked pics of girls, not dzease and BU....and if i was, they wouldnt be pics of end to ends, top 2 bottoms, illegal burners on highways the size of buses, or super clean straight letters

nace is a king forthe amounbt of work he has done the quality of it...i mean dude painted path trains , did any of these other cats do that...did any of these cats bomb pieces<<cause nace bombed giant burners before he died, the type of shit you see and wonder how the fuck he do that...there is no comparison or comp dude will be one of the greatest if not the greatest to ever come from this state

btw, nace didnt"rag" anything, he burnt that shit little dog...straights over throws, pieces over straights..(what was originally there?hmmm??)

if you read this whole thing you love the prez, i hate myself, impeach deez nuts

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yo all you gosiping faggots shut up, all you kids who are tlaking shit and not posting flick shut the fuck up, im starting to crack down on this thread... im not usually a dick but the ammount of complaints im gettin about this thread is rediclious so yall fools keep talking shit and not posting pictures your gonna get banned, people making 2, 3, or 4 accounts just to talk shit your going be be IP Banned (you know who you are)

i dont give a shit if u talk trash, just post some decent work if your going to talk shit thats gonna be my loophole to gettin around because i know just as well as any other real writer your not going to esacpe beef in a graffiti scene, or in any scene in the hiphop world cas it all about self pride and trying to be the best, people with big ego who get butt hurt real easy.... i know cas im one of them, so like i said if your gonna talk shit atleast post one picture of a decent peice along with your message

c'mon you guys have a legendary scene specially the highways, you guy have alot of heavy hitter that came from the dirty... so it shouldnt be that hard to steal flicks, and to you people bitching about stolen flicks shut up, its better then toy trash... if you have a problem with people stealing your pictures waterloo (stamp) them

5. $Millz$

$Millz$ Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8486/daoaks4qs5.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/650/fukson3bv4.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4352/tughstugh2ir5.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9774/fukson1ie3.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2097/imgp2010xw4.jpg
    whats da deal you fuckbags!!! this is the AEKSTER using ABES account. i just got out the building and they turned my computer off. yo this shit is getting corny. it's bin like 10 pages of this shit. lust and them cats didnt know who nace was. they was out of the game for over 10 years and were not keeping up on the graff scene. there was no beef just a mistake. theres still an ill nace burn at that spot. a spot where most you clowns have never bin 2 anyway. as 4 rone going over sew isnt that dude from philly? if no body go's over shit at a chill spot then whats the point of having it? people gotta paint. if you got beef you can see at least 1 or 2 dudes from JAO at any graff show. see you at the newbrunswick jam. 1

6. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

make that shit smaller dude. it doens't even fit on the screen.

7. Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney Senior Member

Ever step in a hot pile of shit, look down and say "Awwwe shit, this shit stinks!"
    Thats what this thread feels like. Vote for Prez!!!

8. RuggedCamo

RuggedCamo Senior Member

aek whod you go over on that first production posted?

9. this is medicine

this is medicine Senior Member

that aek is over a brew. but that's obvious because he didn't bother covering the whole piece.

and if i remember correctly there was a kemos under that thing in the middle.

10. $Millz$

$Millz$ Member

yeah thats right its over kemos and brew, but the shit was already buffed when we got there, and that THING in the middle says abes thats my shit, whats a matter its not pretty enough 4 you?

11. RuggedCamo

RuggedCamo Senior Member

how the fuck could it have been 'buffed' if you can see some of the pieces still? maybe you mean "ragged" that seems to be JAO's main excuse for taking over spots with legit shit already there. and 2. that shit's not even semi-'pretty' enough for me and you need to SERRRRRRRRRRRRIOUSLY learn some letter structure before you go takin awesome spots like that.

12. this is medicine

wow, those got buffed pretty quickly considering they were untouched 3 days ago.

13. $Millz$

$Millz$ Member

listen, first off im not jao so dont even pull me in ya beef, second off i said that shit was "ragged" thats how it is, third off if my shit is not even semi-pretty your shit must look like the elephant man, understand homie that i got out of jail in november and just started writing again like two months ago so give it time
    by the way what do yall write?

14. halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman Senior Member

i think i stumbled upon the jerry springer thread.

15. this is medicine

seriously, i'm trying to get it closed.

16. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

yo 4 real u motheafukas is madd jeolous .stop hatin on these niggas..i kno who u are..did u start off as a fukin king?? abes just started paintin again, give it time...but 4 now get ur fukin hormones str8 nd let niggas get up wit out bitchen about every fukin move they make...

17. JILZ0ne

JILZ0ne Senior Member

you guys are a mess.. jilz on3r word up

18. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

SORRY 2 DRAG ON MORE NONSENCE........ BUT YO ASON ND EARN...U SED U WANA MEET IN JC? ITE BET ONE OF U BITCHES SEND ME A PM STATEN WERE EXACTLY, WAT DAY, ND WAT TIME...ND ME ND ZK WILL COME THREW...MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

19. this is medicine

20. tom araya

tom araya Senior Member

"if no body go's over shit at a chill spot then whats the point of having it? "

whats weird about that spot is people paint the same 2 small stretches of wall consisting of 100 feet each, painting over hot pieces 2 days after they've been painted, meanwhile there are 3 more miles of long wall basically untouched that will have your shit run alot longer. o well what do i know.