Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. $Millz$

$Millz$ Member

dude you must got the wrong spot. every wall there is killed. theres no wall thats "100 feet long". you obviousoy never even bin there. stay in south jersey clown. that pawn kemos and brew was ragged. pluse it was there 4 afew years. pawn ragged his own peice. ask him. and some one did a throwie over that whole thing. stop sucking cock. if you aint kemos and brew then mind your neck. by the way this is AEK again and just so you know that spot is mad close 2 my house an i will go over any mother fucker that aint from north jersey in a north jersey spot. oh yeah and rugged cameltoe fucks his own grandmother hahaaaaaaaaaa

2. wickedmainframe

wickedmainframe Senior Member

sickkkk

3. NicholasCage

NicholasCage Senior Member

a. i think he was talking about the river walk spot..

b. "i will go over any mother fucker that aint from north jersey in a north jersey spot"

cool dude way to support the graff scene in jersey. I don't understand why wouldn't you want to see more dudes hitting spots..going out of there way to get up in different parts of the state...you dudes are completely turning away new cats from coming up its really sad.

4. northjerzSON

northjerzSON Member

a-he deff was talkin about the river spot in that post.

b- this is from the people who GOT and RUN the river spot...DATED 5/3/07 "We are not here to judge anybody's work. This place is established to provide free and worry-free space. Therefore we appreciate if you don't paint over anybody's work. There is enough room for everybody. It is ridiculous that only small sections of the wall keep being repainted over and over even though there are almost two miles of free space."

New Jersey gets a 2 mile long legal and everyone wants to paint the same 3 spots on the wall. if you were smart you wouldnt even paint them spots. but everyone is tooooo good to paint a small lil 4-5 foot high wall. look at VS crew, FH crew, MAYHEM, and others that have painted these smaller walls. shit has lasted except for some BS toy/little kid shit over it.

c-nicholascage, i really dont think these jokesters are turning anyone away....i sure hope not, if anything i hope they are pissing people off and goin to find their spots all fucked up when a 'real' writer gets to them.

and where is the line for north jersey start at?.....wouldnt wana risk an ugly throwy over my shit

thats just my 2 cents! but just like tom araya, i know jack shit.

5. zoloft

zoloft Senior Member

well said

anyone got new flicks?

6. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

theres a 2-mile legal wall in north jersey?? where the fuck have i been- someone pm me where thats at thanks.

View attachment 273943

7. y6e6a6h

y6e6a6h Member

yeah if i could also get a pm as to where in jersey this 2 mile long legal is i would greatly appreciate it.

8. the boogeymonster

the boogeymonster Senior Member

it's in my anal canal.

dope flicks last page.

9. NicholasCage

NicholasCage Senior Member

10. Dual_908

Dual_908 Elite Member

11. president bush

president bush Senior Member

bend over and let me knock it out of there fir ya, walls in anal canals can get very congested....

why do turds turn white?
    yeah and bump that hyman shit

12. demerock

demerock Moderator

ai154.photobucket.com_albums_s278_demerock_P10801261.jpg
    ai154.photobucket.com_albums_s278_demerock_P10801271.jpg
    ai154.photobucket.com_albums_s278_demerock_P10801191.jpg
    big ups tp my man dot one on his 1st piece~

13. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

14. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

15. DROWone

DROWone Senior Member

is this shit 4 real??

16. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

demer never fales to bring fire and i love those wall nuts str8 letters tht u do so dope.

17. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

is this shit 4 real?? [/b][/quote]
    haha i think so

18. annihilation time

annihilation time Senior Member

too many toys are fucking up the river spot as it is. last thing we need is people telling more toys how to get there. if you don't know then you shouldn't.

19. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

im sorry, let me rephrase my request, what i really wanted was for someone post a detailed schematic of the spot and directions from a couple of major highways :lol:

no, i asked for a fucking pm, figuring it was a legal spot so it wasn't like a huge secret, and that someone i know would fill me in. everyone chill the fuck out i think i can handle it. and thanks for the low blow calling me a toy thats cool too.

20. y6e6a6h

y6e6a6h Member

nah theyre probably right about the wall. its chill