Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. pizzleaint

pizzleaint Senior Member

did new jersey fall into this phase where everything is alright

there are so many writers getting flicked that are fucking terrible

alot of heads need to step back and hit up there sketchbooks and get some real fire not some twisty ass shit where nothing lines up and the 3d doesnt even match

come on guys

we supposedly have one of the best graffiti scenes in all of the country

2. gurk666

gurk666 Member

3. northjerzSON

northjerzSON Member

-pizzleaint- has it right on point! way too much wack shit in NJ. i took a 287 ride the other day. some toy painted over that sick UNCLE by new brunswick.
    toys need to hit the tracks n books. i also went n peeped the brunswick wall. damn that shit is toyed to fuck! wack toys painting over NICE burners. a line through a piece should not meen for you to go over it. there is still MAD space on them small walls! i understand the big walls are there to be painted over n over n get nice flciks. them small walls are there for shit to RUN. not for toys to be practicing over good clasic shit.

new jersey is wack!

4. NicholasCage

NicholasCage Senior Member

i think "type2" went over that uncle...also sidebusted a youth underpass and caught hands next and all around that byas and sgod underpass...what the fuck is happening to the jersey scene..it gets worse and worse every season...we need to start bringing it together and doing something about this people..:eek:

5. northjerzSON

northjerzSON Member

agreed! it was TYPE. wack as fuck.

youth been goin over people himself. so he cant be gettin mad. seen him go over LUCK JREP NFIDEL KRUG n some others highways. kid should be careful. thats just not cool to do.

6. [MEEN1]28.DTK.WR

[MEEN1]28.DTK.WR Member

jersey writers are a fukin joke. best graff scene? wat r u fukin retarded? take a trip 2 miami. the wackest toy in miami can burn da best writer in jersey. and thats no joke. the only writer from jerz who is ill is THEMO. am i right or not?

7. [MEEN1]28.DTK.WR

[MEEN1]28.DTK.WR Member

also pay a visit to miamigraffiti.com

8. Richard Kuklinski

Richard Kuklinski Senior Member

Not.

9. Richard Kuklinski

Yeah, but those dudes suck...

10. medow

medow Senior Member

u guys crack me up, go out and paint.

ai98.photobucket.com_albums_l249_mr_medow_medow_tod_hof.jpg

11. dirtycee

dirtycee New Member

shut ur bald headed ass up medow, stop talking like you that niga. how bout u go get some letter structure and actually finish a piece in less than 24 hours u fucking fiend and yes i heard you were a fiend. thats why nigas kickd you out of MD and please work on your horrible handstyle and stop tellin people to go out and paint because i would love to actually see a medow throwie, do you even have one? i would love to see a medow burner on a highway or see you up in da street bombing, which i know you do nothing off so stop runnin your mouth constantly bitchin and crying about people goin over you like you run those spots, stay in your pits bitch

12. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

whoe whoe whoe, chill wit all that kiddo, do ur homework skwert..themos dope but no the dopest...i kno a shit load of jersey writers that will shit on miami...4 real..i peeped that site, miami sucks!!...no origanality at all! just a bunch of sloppy generic shit!!..lol u my boy nd all but u dnt kno a damn thing about jersey...

13. Richard Kuklinski

True knows what's up.

14. demo1

demo1 Member

yo im only 14 n i basically just started so cool out wit the name callin

15. pizzleaint

pizzleaint Senior Member

come on themos the only good one?

rime/jersey joe, themo, acet, nace, eye, brew, ntel, loser, then, yoder, emo, kemos, met, savior, chip, navy 8

and thats just to name a few

go back to miami if shits so tight there
    bust something that doesnt look like your too high to have straight lines

maybe you should do your homework on medow before your hatin on him

man up and draw some shit paint it on a wall make it look good and just stop being fucking faggots

16. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

17. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

xide enue joust abacus all of tgf-qm8 c'mon meen...dnt be ignorant like the rest of those southern nutsacks...lmfaoo...keep doin wat u doin soeksterr..pesk wit that super clean S...rumes finnaly fucked wit more than colors...good shit! that shit clean as fuck kid..

18. pizzleaint

pizzleaint Senior Member

definetly agree xide is sick as hell

soek try and make your s the same size and more straight up and down and the k itll make your shit look more proportionate

19. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

yah thanks mahn i no it needs work thts the first time i ever painted a "piece"/simple so i still need 2 get the hang of it.

20. gurk666

gurk666 Member

Listen slick, all that with youth and draft is squashed, CDC are good dudes.
    And as far as "those dudes", Unless you meet them in person and tell them that, all you are is a fucking glorified telephone tough guy, Youre really corny fool! And if eveybody is sick of seeing whack shit get off youre asses and do something, I took a 2 year break and i'm putting in work again like crazy. Mobilize!!!