Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. KevinBase

KevinBase Member

last one is fiyah

2. [MEEN1]28.DTK.WR

[MEEN1]28.DTK.WR Member

funny how PIZZLEAINT is quick 2 open his mouth 2 talk shit but he wont post flicks of his OWN SHIT...soft ass toy

3. [MEEN1]28.DTK.WR

[MEEN1]28.DTK.WR Member

Iiiiiiiim Baaaaaaaaaack!
    I Dont Give A Fuck If U *****s Hate Me!
    At Least I Kno Ur Girls Love Me=)

4. demerock

demerock Moderator

Trenton NJ: July 13 - August 17, 2007
    New Jersey Graf: A glimpse into urban art in New Jersey

Curated by Leon Rainbow and Hosted by The Vicious Styles Crew
    As you travel the train lines, highways, and inner cities of New Jersey, you will find that there is an active and vital graffiti art movement taking place. There is a lot of art being created on a regular basis, both legal and illegal; I am currently involved in the former. For a long time, artists from New Jersey, especially graffiti artists, have not been getting their just due. Being between Philly and New York is tough, and though we have made our own styles and innovations, we never seem to get the respect we deserve. This exhibit will be the best that New Jersey Graffiti has to offer. I would include artists from as much of the state as possible--from Camden to Newark, and everywhere in between.
    Confirmed Artists: Leon Rainbow, Ricardo Barros, Kasso, Pro, Plan, Mek, Azma, Demer, Soco, Kastor, Amose, Naval, Dosel, Ache, Year, East, Macho, Cose, Sand, Hueman, Space-1134, Jrep, Stie, Sgod, Byas, Naks, Anthrax, Swine, Sife, Chum, Nome, Koin and Dezo. Crews: VS, Wallnuts, FH, DITL, ADHD, BPK,
    Artworks 19 Everett Aly Trenton, NJ 08611 609 394-9436
    Opening Reception Friday, July 13 6pm-10pm featuring a DJ, live graffiti painting,
    Teen Graffiti Workshop Saturday, July 21 10am-2pm $20 per student Bring your own spray paint! (Krylon, Rusto, Montana)

5. demerock

demerock Moderator

graffiti comix

YO..WHATS UP PEOPLES...ITS THAT TIME AGAIN...WE GOT THE 4TH OF JULY COMING..SO..ITS THE SUMMER HOLIDAY SALE AT GRAFFITI COMIX!!
    HARDCORE MONTANA ON SALE FOR $5.00 PER CAN..BUY 10 OR MORE AND ITS $4.75 A CAN..THATS FOR THIS WEEK ONLY...UNTIL JULY 6TH...
    WE ALSO GOT IN A LIMITED NUMBER OF THE OTR SMALL MARKERS IN GREEN,METALLIC GREEN,YELLOW,PURPLE,METALLIC PURPLE,COPPER,BLUE,METALLIC BLUE AND BLACK!!

ALSO PEEP THE NEW FLIX GOING UP!!
    GRAFFITI COMIX
    400A WASHINGTON AVE
    BELLEVILLE NJ 07109
    GRAFFITICOMIX@GMAIL.COM

6. Kimbo ToniK

Kimbo ToniK Member

Best of Jersey Writers???

Sand, Hueman, Space, Jrep, Adhd, Koin?!?!?!?! WUT THA FUCKKK...

sorry demer, thats juss embarrasing Jersey. Keep it real...

good lookz on tha shop tho ;)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  7. jerzee head

jerzee head Senior Member

8. northjerzSON

northjerzSON Member

KIMBO TONIK ----You are welcome into the art show too. i read its open to any writer who wants in......and u write what?

ADHD been puttin in mad work n deserve respect. i seen these dudes shit from north to south. KOIN shit is pretty tight from what i sean of it.

SAND HUEMAN SPACE JREP also put in mad work in jersey. at least up north jersey.

art show seams to have a good amt of people. older dudes, new dudes. variety n such.

9. _ABC_

_ABC_ Senior Member

this not coming from me but the horses mouth himself...."Ason is the only one in fy....therefore ason is ason...earn is earn...learn i dont think anybody writes learn in essex ive seen some shit in jersey city though and asis is asis...noboy be changin there names kid....these are all the mother fuckers u kids have been dissin over ur up and coming debut into graffiti for the past 5 months ahah....these writers are just acting on ur blantent disrespect for those who come before....and end quote"

10. ados

ados Elite Member

11. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

[insert pimp slap]..:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D

12. madeone

madeone Senior Member

13. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

and ^^ we want nothing 2 do with this or at least i dont we didnt start this u guys took out some of our shit for absolutly no reason you thought just bcuz you was writeing for a little longer tht u can do wht u want and all we did was retaliate so im staying out completely and im not getting involved anymore so pce im done .

14. _ABC_

_ABC_ Senior Member

reinsert that dugalug in ur butt.. cuz ur boys aint picken up there phones...whats really good this shit goin down today?

15. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

Public Service Announcement:
    everyone remember to *67 those beef calls, it only costs $15 to run a reverse phone lookup to get the owners name and address... free for the police, woop woop! everyone take a second to clear out your text messages and rename any shady entries in your contacts... especially if you are going to engage in thug warfare.
    that is all.

ps- unless you want [SIZE=-1]Rupert Murdoch to bust a nut on your ever expanding database of personal information, close your myspace account.

psps- http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm scroogle scraper google proxy for those sketchy searches. GOOG is at $541 per share for a reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzZPWBIn8Xc
    [/SIZE]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  16. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

it was set 4 2 morrow but i aint gona be there i aint nvr raged noone and i aint in this. and wait was tht shit tht u said paus true people are gettin caned bcuz of myspace. lol. i heard tht some where.

17. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

WHO AINT PICKIN UP THERE PHONES???!!! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT BULLSHIT I CALLED EARN 2TODAY ND SET IT UP 4 2MORRO..DNT START WIT THE EXUSES WHY U AINT GUNNA SHOEW UP 2MORRO:mad:

18. RuggedCamo

RuggedCamo Senior Member

wow, this shits retarded...someone legit come through and punk all these little herbs. both sides. and someone post some flicks of GRAFF ha. and eat shit.

19. caseoner3

caseoner3 Senior Member

stop wit this beefing shit ,take it to to the pms , dats y dis thread is dead

20. Dual_908

Dual_908 Elite Member

awww you guys.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: