Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

FLIX FLIXXX!!! anyone????

Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  2. nmdone

nmdone Member

this mother fucker talkin about hoppin on *****s dicks. but do alot of dick riding to dre n edam to know how thier styles r oo so fuckin similar right?.... how about u bitch ass worry more about handlin ur own fuckin business rather then worrying about thier asses.. none the less u got balls mentioning my name kid, u got hell of mouth over ur worthless 2 dollar screen mister boogey man

3. nmdone

nmdone Member

this mother fucker talkin about hoppin on *****s dicks. but do alot of dick riding to dre n edam to know how thier styles r oo so fuckin similar right?.... how about u bitch ass worry more about handlin ur own fuckin business rather then worrying about thier asses.. none the less u got balls mentioning my name kid, u got hell of mouth over ur worthless 2 dollar screen mister boogey man

4. CHEK_DSM_NEWARK

CHEK_DSM_NEWARK Senior Member

5. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

6. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

7. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

8. the boogeymonster

the boogeymonster Senior Member

hah nahhh. you cant help but notice. maybe if I saw their shit around i'd be able to notice in person but all you faggots have is internet fame.

painting silly ass spots and coming on here to post them up. noone knows who the fuck you are in real life faggots. get some lives and stop trying to steal mine.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FAGGGGGGGGggs

9. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

dope flicks select feelin tht scarface and bump tht adhd shit.

10. demo1

demo1 Member

ur a fukin fag boogeyman ..u got no filcks n ur the one on our dicks checkin out our shit n talkin shit...get a fukin life dickhead u dont no shit bout graffing ..by the way wtf do u write faggot? u like do disrespect writers dat r better than u n all u no how to do is talk shit ...wtf do u write punk ass..n dont be callin dre edam n nmd n me faggots cuz ur the one who is

11. the boogeymonster

okay kid. turn 18 and then we can talk.

other then that you all will always were and always will be faggots. cockriding faggots who dont know two shits about graffiti, you all started by dickriding true writers from the Essex area and biting off their styles. First being Dre, sucking mad dick no homo to get to where he is, and he still aint shit.

Don't be talking about how much you wanna know who I am cause I know who you faggots are so don't feel surprised to hear a knock ont he door. I aint a fan of this internet shit but since its the only way you guys are up I gotta address it here. faggots

12. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

flicked these b4 not sure if i already posted these but w.e

View attachment 290958
    View attachment 290959

i would try 2 revive the thread but most of the flicks tht i have are on 12oz so itsa waste of time also bombing science sucks its garbage i say tht someone do something dumb and get this shit closed and no one tell random people the name of the 12oz thread keep it on the dl w.e

13. demo1

demo1 Member

iight w.e idk y u started talkin shit

14. dreDay

dreDay Senior Member

HaHa i will be waiting....:D why you even still talking no one gives a fuck what you got to say because if you were even a good writer you would have more time on your hands then be on this site talking shit so yo cut the bullshit and do something about it and stop talking already...

15. Dual_908

Dual_908 Elite Member

boogey monster is acting really unreasonable

honestly, dre and edam, nmd and whoever else he's shit talking, just let it blow over... i think he's just a fan.

and remember: "internet chatter really don't matter"

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  16. killtheugly

killtheugly Senior Member

yea it does. fight to the death :)

17. [MEEN1]28.DTK.WR

[MEEN1]28.DTK.WR Member

18. [MEEN1]28.DTK.WR

[MEEN1]28.DTK.WR Member

19. TRUE1

TRUE1 Senior Member

some people are just art skool fags lmfaooO :D:D

20. the boogeymonster

wouldnt this go for yourself too then retard?

get your ass and go make me some sardines bitch.