Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. cuhhh

cuhhh Elite Member

wow

complete garbage. toyness at its finest. the real dtk what a joke. now back to jersey!

2. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

okay im probally the youngest one tht posts on here and i have no problem with any one on here BUT... can we all STFU and post some flicks or just discus some upcomeing event or sumshit like tht do we really have 2 have 2 pages full of makeing fun of meen and edam i aint sayin shit bcuz i am not good enuf 2 crit but atleast those post flicks of there stuff we need someone to roll through and post mad flicks like 3 pages full and shut every one up thank you im out and done with bs for now pce.

3. 40ozproffit

40ozproffit Senior Member

ya keep it rugged...clown

4. Dual_908

Dual_908 Elite Member

5. this is medicine

this is medicine Senior Member

weird that shit got buffed.. its been there for a while now.... good to see ntel keeping that shit in check..

6. this is medicine

this is medicine Senior Member

hahaha, i think we all wish to reach meen's status.. damn he's sick and has shit on lock. so good he can promote himself via internet... damnnnnnnnnnn hhahahhahah

7. demowps

demowps Member

8. [MEEN1]28.DTK.WR

[MEEN1]28.DTK.WR Member

yo youth go suck drafts dick!...dats da ONLY thing u good at

9. [MEEN1]28.DTK.WR

[MEEN1]28.DTK.WR Member

lmao u hide behind ur screen name u fukin fag y dnt u stop bein a fukin pussy n come out n state who da fuck u are! get off my dick ***** im savin it 4 ur girl=)

10. [MEEN1]28.DTK.WR

[MEEN1]28.DTK.WR Member

I SMELL PUSSY!

11. [MEEN1]28.DTK.WR

[MEEN1]28.DTK.WR Member

Any Of U Toys Wanna Run Ya Fukin Mouth We Can Settle Dis Shit Real Quick Homeboy! Stop Bein Lil Bitches N Meet Me Up N See If U Wanna Run Ya Mouth In Person

12. demowps

demowps Member

ya right....

Im pretty sure no one is gonna step up and meet up after some internet beef ever...! the only way is prob if ur a super haxor and find out where some1 is login in and go there and beat them down .... so save the drama for your mama....... i have nothing against you.... i just can't stand looking at this forum for new pics every day and all i see is some peeps beefing about how good they are and how toy some1 else is..... C'MON PEOPLE.... put ur super graff ego into a bank safety deposit box under lock and key, and leave it there until you are a king like cope 2 or something like that..... when that day ever comes... ill give u the key back and u can run ur mouth again... until that PICS and MINDFUL COMMENTS ONLY PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

13. NicholasCage

NicholasCage Senior Member

haha i'm not youth...the dude doesn't even own a computer..Whoa don't get pissy at me and start making allegations about what i write cause no one likes your shit man. hahaha u dudes need to get off this forum and stop getting all butthurt over this joke of a thread

bump ntel and distort...

and meen go over to 12oz and see if those dudes put up with your bs.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  14. demo1

demo1 Member

bump dat distort n ntel .....

15. RuggedCamo

RuggedCamo Senior Member

bump ntel and distort...what does that ntel say...

meen is toy.

16. NicholasCage

NicholasCage Senior Member

NTELIGENT :cool:

17. the boogeymonster

the boogeymonster Senior Member

i love all the toy faggots on here that just come and suck eachother off over the internet. to catch a predator type shit, riding eachother like no motherfucking tomorrow.

faggots everywhere I tell you.

pizzleant, you're gay too for riding their dicks about their 'bombs'. nothing about them faggots is blowing up.. at all.

God bless dual for semi-reviving the thread.

Nicholas cage is great. Gone in 60 seconds was intense.

Cynics a homo :D

18. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

what it comes down to is that this thread is a waste of time, the only thing it has going for it is the comedy provided when people get all pissed off because someone they'll never identify said they suck.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  19. Dual_908

Dual_908 Elite Member

20. Dual_908

Dual_908 Elite Member