Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

2. Dual_908

Dual_908 Elite Member

As far as most recent, I'm gonna go with Aids.
    They might have had some setbacks with buff, beef and the law but a bunch of those dudes are still rocking chills, legals, highways, city spots and tagging and developing and pushing their styles... not to mention the amount of damage they did in the past couple years that's still running...

FH had central jersey highways on lock, but since that stuff would ride for a while, you wouldn't see new stuff popping up on a weekly basis... you'll never know the amount of action they put in on the steel because sometimes you don't see that shit for months/years after they paint it. It's definately out there, cats are catching flicks all over the US. And as for painting trains versus bombing, it's just a different feeling and an undescribable love for metal...

ADHD is coming up, got members all over jersey and are painting consistently. I personally love productions dead spots, great to find when you're out exploring bridges in the middle of nowhere... Dudes never get cocky either, they know where they stand in the game; up and coming...

JAO is definately getting there, but everybody needs to stay level-headed. Nobody is pushing anything in graffiti that hasn't been rocked before and as long as you're enjoying painting, whether it's every hour the sun is down, or rocking sundays and when you're out of work, it doesn't matter, GRAF IS GRAF. Dudes can have good days and bad days... stay humble.

First, painting should be for yourself. If you don't love it, then just quit and stopping wasting what's left of the depleting supply of stock tip American Accents. You should be writing your name on everything you come across, scratches on stalls, walls, roofs, fuck it, even the sand at the beach...
    Personally, I'm most afraid that when I leave this earth, there will be no traces of me anywhere. I will be leaving my mark for people to find me until I die.

Additionally NJ, get united or something, fuck this petty nonsense...

but, what the fuck do I know?
    I'm just another asshole on the internet with an opinion.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  3. THE TRUTH HURTS

THE TRUTH HURTS Elite Member

agreeed ..

4. oyeah

oyeah Senior Member

yes save the american accents with the stock tips they got dope colors but those new tips suck i should write them a complaint

5. FALL OUT BOY

FALL OUT BOY Senior Member

that yoder shit is tight. that loser peice is ill. dope colors and dope new loser dudes. mes is always fresh. that new swine shit on the other pages is ill 2.

6. jerzee head

jerzee head Senior Member

freights def. mayhem and fh killed shit

7. jerzee head

jerzee head Senior Member

me personally --aids crew did lots of damage over da years , they'r da one da got me started again.adhd is doing they'r thing too...

8. basket case

basket case Senior Member

if u ask me who did damage all those crews would come to mind but also dsm did do some damage on highways and streets i cant go into one city without seeing dsm up...AG crew in paterson runs paterson graff sceen..but fh did have highways and freights on lock..adhd is killin highways right now and they get around to their spots

9. northjerzSON

northjerzSON Member

i hate to agree......but yes, DSM deff causees their share of damage......i cant say they cause any decent looking damage, but damage is damage....

10. CHEK_DSM_NEWARK

CHEK_DSM_NEWARK Senior Member

11. CHEK_DSM_NEWARK

12. CHEK_DSM_NEWARK

13. CHEK_DSM_NEWARK

14. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

15. THE TRUTH HURTS

THE TRUTH HURTS Elite Member