Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. THE TRUTH HURTS

THE TRUTH HURTS Elite Member

2. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

exactly wat i am=)

3. zoloft

zoloft Senior Member

youre a joke and so is your beef, no one cares...youre a no one and always will be

4. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

awww thank you=)
    for my fame.
    glad 2 see im on ur mind

5. cuhhh

cuhhh Elite Member

so you are beefing for msk? they would laugh in your face! so do you know msk's? most likely not. We know them and have chilled with them in cali a few times and in miami when they came for their show. so this beef you are talking about? they painted with our beef and one of them got capped. we talked and they stopped painting with the toys. end of story. who gives you all this info? this goes to show everyone that doesnt already know how much of a lying toy dick pulling jocker you are. you have no cred anywhere with statements like ALL JERSEY WRITERS SUCK. you can have this supertoy we dont want him back. jit you are one year in this graff game toy with no spots anywhere down here. you are worst than the suckers that follow britney around.

6. aunt jemima

aunt jemima Senior Member

wht a clown

totally true d30 is known nationally wyse would crush you ina battle as well as ups you should be worrying about your self never mind other people you got enuf problems of your own

good bye, bombing science is a fuckin joke i shit on this thread the nj scene is done

7. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

if your crappy ass up there meen been writing for over a year i suggest you quit now. your just terrible.

8. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

the beef isnt with d30 u blind clown. only wh stv kbt ep. look closer fool i never crossed out a2m or d30. n there was other *****s like eye and true on those fr8s n i didnt touch their shit.

9. THE TRUTH HURTS

10. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

yuh. true d30. not u ***** lol

11. madeone

madeone Senior Member

bump da last page holla

12. flight of icarus

flight of icarus Senior Member

isnt wyse the founder and prez of d30? im guessing since u toyed him up ur gonna end up having beef with them also, the only difference is they're all gonna be like who? nah im not gonna waste paint and time on some no name looking for quick cheap fame.

13. madeone

madeone Senior Member

14. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

Bump Dat Last Edam N Bump Nomad

15. Specialized To Vandalize

Specialized To Vandalize Member

Sucker.

Meen, this is the only 5 minutes of attention I will ever give you so do me a favor and dont write me a hundred pm's after this.

Go over all those trains you want, your graffitti and you personally are not worth the trash thats in them. I guarantee you will never run out of those to diss, WeHave those things on lock, your catching the first waves, we're on part 17 all ready, catch up. Keep wasting your paint, they all come back here when your done with them.

It must hurt when you wake up everyday and see lines of those and get reminded day in and day out of why you cant go back home. All your friends in Miami abandoned you, nobody wants anything to do with you, wake up little guy, your the laughing stock of the east coast.

Cross me out cool, crossed Wyse out, have fun digging yourself out of that grave. But I forgot you dont have beef with D30, WRONG. You dissed the leader of the pack, youre done. You basically just caught beef with about 75% of the game. Do the research toy.

Who has beef with MSK? Shit, you probably do now toy. Wait I forgot, no ones ever heard of you.

-from DZ and WYSE,
    WARHEADZ... DIRTY 30... and ALL AFFILIATED CREWS.

16. "Riot"

"Riot" Elite Member

Meh.
    poppin people over paint?
    fuck.

17. ELTORO

ELTORO Elite Member

AAHHH I SEE THEY HAVE COMPUTERS NOW IN DA OLD FOLKS HOME.DATS WUSSUP

18. madeone

madeone Senior Member

watnhappen 2 da cwat happen to the chek dsm post......ya deeg

19. THE TRUTH HURTS

take that shit to the florida thread

20. flight of icarus

flight of icarus Senior Member

yo specailized to vandalize, those dissed cars most likely wont even make it out of jerzey without being redissed.