Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. THE TRUTH HURTS

THE TRUTH HURTS Elite Member

2. Jesse B

Jesse B Guest

Truth hurts your corny, u quoting a pic and saying are u sure itz not me? u just came out da closet quoting a pic saying its a mans ass. nice move toy. stay beggin your brotha to put u up on walls.

3. THE TRUTH HURTS

THE TRUTH HURTS Elite Member

haha dude u talkin about me? ur the biggest fukin dickryder EVER im surprized u can find time to talk with all the toobsteak in ur mouth! wakka

4. FALL OUT BOY

FALL OUT BOY Senior Member

hahahahahahahaha keep sucking it.:D

5. FALL OUT BOY

awsome!

6. topgun

topgun Senior Member

i feel alot of love here

7. FALL OUT BOY

realy?

8. Dahht Dood

Dahht Dood Senior Member

9. DUCK&COVER

DUCK&COVER Senior Member

idk why *****s hate on jao.

They put in major work, street wise(true and zk, to name a few.) and they come correct to the walls. Rugged needs to chiilllll.

10. ndabkeastc

ndabkeastc Senior Member

i never knew for every up u get u earn more hp an exp points hahaha i keep forgetting this world is nothing more than a mimic of final fantasy 7 *sighs* with that being said i guess i shouldnt listen to paramore or fall out boy any longer huh???

11. halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman Senior Member

12. WAX HOOVER

WAX HOOVER Senior Member

13. FALL OUT BOY

stie's girl got a fat ass. can i get that number?

14. basket case

basket case Senior Member

we can dance if we want to we can leave your friends behind.......

15. top5ive

top5ive Member

whats good jersey i been m.i.a for a while for certain reasons...those of you who know me know why... but just wanted to big up everyone thats doin their thing...be safe out there and stay in the shadows

16. FALL OUT BOY

1. we went over 1 wall in the aids factory and when we painted there again we went over the SAME wall. 2. when you did paint are wall with us everything got ragged by little kids. thats the problem. 3. all the peices from last year ran 4 one full year. thats how it should be. 4. i asked you to call atleast one of us when you roll up here so there wouldnt be a problem. 5. we are CREW so you sSHOULD want 2 hook up with dudes when you come up. you still got a peice runnin on the side. untouched. im trying to keep that place origanized. i like to go down there, smoke l's and peep graff. use went over the nab, true, ache and didnt put up nab & true. i know it was ragged pretty bad but still.
    and the other ACHE wasnt even raged that bad. i was going to touch it back up. even dudes in my own crew bin makein that spot look bad and im trying to keep that spot dope. dont get all mad you angry little apeski. plus i feel like dudes should bring us to a spot once in a while. its only fair. AEKWAKA

17. jerzee head

jerzee head Senior Member

Aaaaaaa Keep It In The Pm's No One Needs To Knows Ya Problems N Ya Got Each Others Number---flix Please!!! I'm Here To See Sum Graff..

18. FALL OUT BOY

and i dont have your number no more. i lost that phone. i wasnt trying to put all this on blast. im just real protective about that spot thats why i said "1&9 spot" and didnt give directions there. keep it on the hush.

19. halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman Senior Member

20. RuggedCamo

RuggedCamo Senior Member

look at this dude, quotin me...i never said fuck jao?...sue is tight and so is lust from time to time...keep thumbing through the thread quoting me.