Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. MINISHORTEE..ughh

MINISHORTEE..ughh Senior Member

I aint onhere to talkshit and the only thing gettin bagged is the cans in my backpack sukka YA dig

2. MINISHORTEE..ughh

.......and you can only imagine, like i said previously, I PAINT and Im here to show my flics. MHS 365 BITCHES

3. MINISHORTEE..ughh

if ya gotta a problem throw me a line!!

4. LYSEN DSMJK

LYSEN DSMJK Senior Member

tthats was upp keep rippin shit

5. LYSEN DSMJK

LYSEN DSMJK Senior Member

wheres the flics post somthiiin

6. MINISHORTEE..ughh

sezo and sic takin over!

AINT got no new flics on my computer only blackbook and random things, I only got previously posted flics, there will be more to come tho, tmw is gonna be beautiful, I can smell the paint already, do hold tight :D

7. MINISHORTEE..ughh

SAY's OHHHHH

SEZOOOOOOOOOOO.....that day was frio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fingertip fell off, and i sewed it back on :D

8. MINISHORTEE..ughh

i aint tryin to post shit that aint on walls,but theres alil sumthin for that asss..

ai684.photobucket.com_albums_vv202_MINISHORTEEughh_2008_05_27_1844_02_edited.jpg
    ai684.photobucket.com_albums_vv202_MINISHORTEEughh_fresh.jpg
    ai684.photobucket.com_albums_vv202_MINISHORTEEughh_dressed2kill.jpg

9. sic1er

sic1er Member

haha

ohhh shit watch for the females subdoin niccas from the frontal...lol bum ass niccaz...april 4th philly ima be there..look for the art by leon...holler..all yall nicca best post photos..im tired of hearin the talk walk it out playa...see what real graff is all bout...if you didnt get it yet...then go fuckin paint...damn fuck this computer bull...im out at the end of april...goin cross country...see whats good then fake ass writers...hop a freight n see where u end up...graff is a lifestyle...not a soap operah..if it was..there would be a fat lady singin for you punk ass cyber thugs...come paint wit me..n prove ur loyalty

10. sic1er

sic1er Member

sez o

oh n by the way...sez o is official...she been through drug raids wit me n aint sqwawk bout nuffin thats why i paint wit tha bitch...she thorough...yeah nicca...even if she stay reppin MHS...thats the niccas she roll wit..but im down to roll wit em all...fh dsm aids....who cares lets get shit done...stop playin like u all gonna do something...and just paint so my homie can take pics...u know who i am talkin bout...whats good monolaps...holler!!! check flickr toys!!! we got fans of our work...lets make him famous!!!

11. ceesVOG

ceesVOG Senior Member

12. the puppy kicker

the puppy kicker Senior Member

eeeeeeeevverybody wants to be a writer these days..:confused:

13. oYORKo

oYORKo New Member

14. MINISHORTEE..ughh

Go kick a puppy you fag

NOW a DAYS?!?!?! you sound discontent with your feelings...its okay your just upset. Your upset that I can write, and you prob sit home all day wit ya thumb up ya ass, oh i mean on the keyboard. why dont you go write a book or somthin, put your words TOWARDS USE.:D

15. MINISHORTEE..ughh

OH!!!!!! and thanks your replies are just promotin me MORE, your such a doll! THANKS!!!! go check out my Walls, and Catch some more feelings babe!

16. MINISHORTEE..ughh

aint nothin new here bitch ass doggy, the canvas is like 4 years old and I NEVER posted my skill before this....CUS kicking puppyass moFO bitch's LIKE YOU cant stop excercising the HOLE IN YOUR FACE, les talk FAG go do somethin w ya life...AHA

17. dirty jerz

dirty jerz Senior Member

yo

Don't matter what anyone says on here, the streets speak for themselves. Puppy kicker got the streets saying things so I wouldn't worry about him.

18. MINISHORTEE..ughh

Yooooooo

thatswhats up cees

19. Laces Out

Laces Out Elite Member

20. MINISHORTEE..ughh

Word up I feel u, I just think it's funny sukkas like that keep me motivated... :p