Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

new krylon cap system

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by geritto, Jan 30, 2008.

Share This Page

1. SkuzSCT

SkuzSCT Senior Member

I can understand why people would hate on krylon in general, the yellows and oranges and shit are pretty trashy, but rusto has just as many shit colours.

But for anyone who's open minded enough to try some decent colours they offer theres:
    -flat white
    -ultra flat black
    -banner red
    -emerald green
    -true blue
    etc

All of those colours are pretty thick, and cover well (theres more than just those too). I suggest picking up those colours before they disappear.

Heres a thought too: you could take a female cap and a male cap and connect them, that way you could fill the old krylon cans. I'm sure most people aren't die hard enough to do that, but you can mix some dope colours too, like how dudes did before all of those pre-packaged graff brands came out...

2. Yukon

Yukon Senior Member

you forgot smoke grey!!!

3. KALVIS

KALVIS Member

i like krylon, i doubt they'd stop making the regular type tho. (i didn't see that stated anywhere on the site)

4. KALVIS

KALVIS Member

bahama sea blue
    regal blue
    pewter grey

i like these

5. SkuzSCT

SkuzSCT Senior Member

Bahama Sea Blue is sick, I'll have to try some of the greys.

I disagree about Regal blue though, thats the one thats kinda dark like navy blue, right?
    It covers alright, better than the american accents equivalent, but still not great in my experience.

To each their own though.

6. Teez-EmM!!!

Teez-EmM!!! Elite Member

wow this sucks big time i love krylon sept the yellow.. that video on the site is mad gay too

7. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

Just because you said Ultra flat black is good, you fail at your argument.

8. bring_the_MASe

bring_the_MASe Senior Member

haha a fight over what paint to use?! ...these threads man...rediculous hate battles ..its just paint ...some people prefer one brand to the next because thats what they've used and have become used to how the can works so can now control it ...im pretty sure everyone has their own opinions about one certain brand but to fight with that person about it ..chillax the f'k out damn ...oh and for those who have purchased the plutonium how is it??? and how much per can??? because killz came out with the same thing way before this plutonium g so im wondering how its different???

9. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

10. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

haha whats next dollar paint?

11. SkuzSCT

SkuzSCT Senior Member

Dude, i'm not even arguing. I'm merely offering opinions.

You internet haters need to get laid or wack it more or something, you're all wound up.

12. SkuzSCT

SkuzSCT Senior Member

Well from what everyone says, Plutonium G sounds incredible in every way. YOU CAN GRAFF UPSIDE DOWN WITH IT! Too bad I'm never upside down when I'm bombing.

13. gravelcore

gravelcore Member

yup

its almost exacty like plutonium G xcept it needs a wierd female cap. any of you guys know of a cap that works on killz?

14. thatkidyouknew

isnt it like a nipple looking thing?

15. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

plutonium g is fukin awesome its perfect end of

16. thatkidyouknew

17. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

i ordered 10 boxes ..i havnt recieved em yet lol but i cant wait to ... from what iv seen of it n used its perfect ...this writer was painting using one of the oranges n i used it n it was just like perfect lol like its comfortable to use not heavy can ... n nice smell lol seeing as i love lemon

18. thatkidyouknew

i herd it was thick so it might give all those other bigger companys ie montana and others a run for their money..

19. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

ha it definatly will ..aslong as they bring more colours to the table n like plutonium x or summin ..like montana has with gold,black,n platinum

20. thatkidyouknew

lol
    set all superman like on the graff game! hahaha