Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

please never make a reference 2 marc ecos getting up and/or say they write TRANE thatz just fukin gay and TOY

2. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

there must hav been a wrighter called trane b4 that game came out
    lol sucks 2 be him

3. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

4. n_noodles

n_noodles Senior Member

you guys are fucking stupid

tran tpk

paris marseille, fuckin toys

5. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  6. PROJECT LINK

PROJECT LINK Senior Member

yo whats goin on i was wondering how often battles like the ranks battle come around?

7. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

best hit up the battle sub-forum

8. Twist Up That Green Game

Twist Up That Green Game New Member

yo people im new here. i dont know what to say. i never thought a forum could feel akward but yeah. i guess im a toy iunno for i toy im not bad but yeah. im not trying to show any disrespect and im not trying to receive any so just chill before you start some stupid internet beef because its pointless

9. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

just like that post.
    and this one.

i like your name though.
    :)

10. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

11. okebray

okebray Member

your all fuckwits.

12. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

^OKIE DOKIE

whats a fat cap and will it look funny on my headz? will the camras not c me when i wears da fat caps?

13. merp13

merp13 Member

yo im a new member.
    i write merp13 or merper i come from UK
    i will post some pics in the toy b books soon (still not really sure if i should post in there or normal b books .... but i will let u guys decide that)
    urmm so yeh this looks like a pretty cool forum and i have also been on here as a guest for quite a while so i know abit about bs.

peace.

14. another guy

another guy New Member

Hey what's up?? I'm new here. I have never done a real graffiti :( (I'm pretty young). I've done a lot of them on drawings, but hope to learn here how to do a real graffiti and all that shit.
    Peace.

15. ~~>ANTIK<~~

~~>ANTIK<~~ Senior Member

dude ur not gonna learn anything in this forum. to be honest (and im jus being nice im suprised u havnt got raped about it yet) u cant "learn" graffiti over the internet... true art comes from practice and experiencing it first hand. sure maybe a few nice ppl will giv u tips but if u post pix and ur toy ur probably gunna get raped badly. im still pretty new here but ive seen my share of toys getting torn apart. which is actually quite funny when that toy gets all emotional and butt hurt about it haha. heres my advice and im sure ur not gunna listen to it because every new writer jus wants to pick up a marker and destroy his town but seriously listen to this. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT WRITING ON THE STREETS UNTIL U HAV PRACTICED AT UR HOUSE ON PAPER 4 AT LEAST 6 MONTHS - A YEAR. seriously dude all ur gunna b doing is making ur town hate graffiti even more. at least wait until u hav a halfway decent handstyle to throw up around town. but anyways idk y i felt like helpin u out. u jus got lucky i guess =] o ya and the best thing to do is get to know writerz around ur area. theres probably people alot better den u dat u can learn from... anyways im out peace!!!

16. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

wrong website, we just sell graff stuff, noone here writes graffiti....

as a matter of fact most of the time you hear about people on here painting, they are talking about buffing that ugly mess you want to learn how to do

17. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

whats buff?!?! is that like being REEEEEEEALLY big and stuf.

18. Attican

Attican Senior Member

No. Buffing is when your shit gets cleaned off.

For example:
    I had to buff the period blood off my mouth after my girlfriend was on her period.

However, on this website, it typically refers to graffiti and not period blood.

19. Spraycan Stories

Spraycan Stories Senior Member

Does every fucking writer on this sight smoke weed?

and for the record whats the difference between a blockbuster and straight letter?

20. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member