Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Mag

Mag Member

Hey hey, its MagS. MagS is a my tag BTW. From North eastern suburbs in Adelaide, Shout Australia. Kinda new to Graff but learning. I mostly tag, but i am working on using some cans to do some pretty shit.

2. Spock

Spock New Member

Was good everyone, Names spock well that's what I write, from Tri-State Ny metropolitan area. Im chill as fuck I guess. Once I get more cans I'll start posting some work

3. HoboGraff

HoboGraff Member

Yo, my names HOBO, I am 13 years old. From Europe now living in vancouver, bc , Canada. My instagram is hobograff, if you could follow me, dat would be dope. I am into chars and throws, pce

4. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

^ just saw your instagram... yep toys forum

5. Lich

Lich Senior Member

Im pots, Instagram is @sirpots. Check me out if you care. Yep.

6. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

I am new to the forum but not new to painting, I used to go by Raski 183, I had a profile on deviantart for that name. besides that have never gotten involved with this net graff scene. I now write ayges 178. Here is a link to my old work- http://raskyone.deviantart.com/

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  7. Stickerslapt

Stickerslapt Member

Noe38 from fl.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  8. unok mhs sgk kcw

unok mhs sgk kcw New Member

Unok mhs sgk kcw bbt ,,,,new jerz whats good everyone alwas been into artwork ..peices..throwies..tag styles...hit me been a graff head for years peace to all

9. *ZKEE*

*ZKEE* New Member

Dude I'm a little late

10. LoveChi

LoveChi New Member

Hey, I'm Chi. Wrote for a little while in highschool but dropped it and just got back into it. From NY, moved to the CA Bay Area about two months ago. I may not be posting many pictures because I already know I'm shit right now and don't care to be shit on by the egotistical fuckers that I know lurked this forums years ago when I first got into it. I guess it depends, I know I could use feedback but we'll see.

Why the fuck did I bother writing that? Idk.

I write for love btw.

11. Scoopy

Scoopy Member

12. Chihuahua

Chihuahua New Member

I'm interested in graff and have made a stencil but I haven't done anything with it yet, but i'm gonna make stickers out of it. kind of excited/nervous about it, never done anything illegal before lol. i'm not much of an artist but eh. i try.

13. NEOS

NEOS New Member

Hi there, I'm new. I'm from London England. I'm not new to graffiti but I'm new to the forum. I write Neos and I'm always up for sketch exchanges. I joined the forum to meet more local writers and get advise and tips on fills and how to make my lettering style better. I been writing for over 5 years but took breaks inbetween to concentrate on other hobbys ( Cars and Bikes ) I haven't done many recent pieces with spray paint I mainly do Blackbook work and want to start doing alot more canvas work. I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here on BombingScience and hope to make some good friends.

NEOS

14. Jainz13

Jainz13 Senior Member

Hi! my name's Jainz13 and I'm new to the forum, i just joined so i could have a bigger contact with writers and graffiti, since its a thing that i really love. I started doing sketches a long time ago, then i stopped for a while and now I'm back and i hope to improve by participating in the battles.

15. AcidOneK10

AcidOneK10 Member

hi folks :) I am AcidOne from Bosnia. I came here to check other graffiti writers and their bombings etc... I have joined this forum a few minutes ago and I like it very much... :D Also, I am a rapper, so if you have any questions you can ask me! (PM)

sorry for bad english ;)

16. icco22

icco22 Member

Hi! I am Icco22 from Bosnia. I have joined this forum a few minutes ago and I like it very much...

Cya :*

17. Fabe1

Fabe1 New Member

Hey guys, just joined the forum today. I write Fabe1 and have done a couple of shit throw ups and tags under a different name years ago but looking to get some tips before I head back out. Interested in chatting with writers from the UK so message me if you like :)

18. SELS

SELS Member

im newest ,SELS ONE, what up homies

19. SELS

SELS Member

looking forward to some battles ,and gaining so new skillz,ez

20. SELS

SELS Member