Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Danielle84

Danielle84 New Member

Work-related as well as Physical treatment will definitely not additionally reach its own top without know-how application off study kinesiology Melbourne west online. Kinesiologists are the ones who determine the bodily conditions from people which are utilized to decide whether the person requires more corrective advancement or even not: study kinesiology online.

2. AEDS

AEDS New Member

Hey yall, I suck at drawing but do you think you can get really good from being shit.

Anyways I want to start stenciling around town, it's really small. Was wondering to get some tips.

3. LarryBundy

LarryBundy New Member

Design: The vast majority of people which can be buying graphic tees are looking for design, graphics and slogans that connect with them and replicate their opinions and character.

Feel free to surf to my website ... put bull Hoodies

4. 0113

0113 Senior Member

Sure. I know guys who didn't have much with drawing but grew to good writers from nothing. A can is really different from a marker as well.

I don't care for stencils, that's street art, not graffiti. For me.

5. CatharineW

CatharineW New Member

You might want to get email notifications about your www facebook login, what's going on with your Facebook activity log, simply for your personal reasons, say you look at the email more.... When your request is confirmed, you are going to no longer be blocked from accessing that user's account.

6. tame2

tame2 Member

I need a name, 4 or 5 letters long,

My favorite letters are A, C, S, B, T, P, U, O, M, Y and E please help me choose a name.

7. torkshit

torkshit New Member

Yo, new to this....trying to post thread but when I post it, it won't appear in the thread list
    Anyone help?

8. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Mods need to approve it pal.

Pick one yourself and dont fret about it anyway.. If your starting off you'll probs end up changing names 10 times before you stick with one.

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

Hi im gesus and im new

10. fernan

fernan Member

Mind you're own bussnise, don't get to attach to me, Bitting's Dog's!.!.!.!.!>>>>

hey gesus

11. datguydaze

datguydaze Senior Member

i am the clit commander i am the master of the clit when there is a clit i am nearby because i am the clits pimp you will respect the clit which is hereby my clit because i own every clit when your fucking your girlfriend just remember that i own her clit

12. fernan

fernan Member

well i dont know about cic but one thing im sure is not me, cuz for passing around duchy is not around, going back and foward for me, this is the hunger game for you and me, i feel the vibe, i feel my ass crac wide open in youre street taking a dump whi the police, cheking againg no clic around i just made myself chiken noodle soup, my game is wack, keep sleeping like a motherfucker, fuck the simpson i dont like em, keep walking , you dont like me, fucking you're mom thas my job list, lucas the duck is my mode, ill fight against you're thats my job, keep walking this aint game for you, i surrender my mic peace with the one that is not you; if you capt what im saying.

13. datguydaze

datguydaze Senior Member

no motherfucker i am the clit commander surrender the clit douchebag

14. fernan

fernan Member

no motherfucker, clic commander would suck my genitals , in peace i would died, the prayer resurrection, on my oncoming will, to destroy the hall city, waiting for me to struggle the game a little bit, this ain't shit, this is the real me,

15. datguydaze

datguydaze Senior Member

dude lol you sound so serious haha your like i will destroy the whole city and some more shit well okay i will go king kong and climb on top of a house and start throwing cars at churches and smack a whale

16. fernan

fernan Member

yeah maybe i should take a rest , not to much, cuz for sleeping, i beatmy bead, not once, but twice, keeping iit wack that's my game, taking the living dead, the undertaker is back again, i would said a lot of shet, and this is you're game, not gay, not fast, i run from cops, i crash cars , i dint rob my mom, i play, catch on this , this is for real, i would spank some ass, this is my ego, taking notes, i like em, the wack o doodle is the game of this verse, the indestructibles, maniac, bitch that would slap my game, oh yeah i forgot thats me.

17. fernan

fernan Member

why throw it at a church when i'm right here, and why smack a whale when im slim

18. datguydaze

datguydaze Senior Member

lol fernan you my guy you write messages that associate you with your picture of mario just running around jumping up and down collectiing coins for points

19. fernan

fernan Member

hey ma i got you, you know the struggle is Real.......

20. fernan

fernan Member

it was fun i dint even know i could wirte verses or think about the struggle you know like is that was something fake or whatsoever but nice to meet ya daguydaze