Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New One4All marker stopped flowing

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Bloodyghost, Nov 3, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Bloodyghost

Bloodyghost Member

How can I encourage a Molotow oneforall acrylic marker to flow?

It's very dry like a crumb of toothpaste smeared across my paper. It's brand new. Pumping more doesn't help. Shaking more doesn't help. This one flowed great until about a minute into scribbling. My other ones haven't had this problem (yet). I'm indoors so far with regular room temperature. This marker doesn't work on paper, smooth cardboard, skin. Nothing.

2. Matt Wrigh

Matt Wrigh Elite Member

You will probably just have to replace the nib. Packs of nibs are cheap on this site. I replace all of mine periodically. A fresh nib will give optimal performance!

3. Bloodyghost

Bloodyghost Member

I just paid $10 to have the marker shipped. I'm not paying again for nibs. Still looking for ideas.

4. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

Ok, so enjoy having a fucked up nib bruh, cause you dont want to buy a new one which is clearly the problem.
    Keep writing uneven lines lol. and they fuck up anyways after prolonged use so you'll need to buy more nibs regardless.

5. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

buy urself a titanium nib i hear theyre indestructible .

6. Sumyser

Sumyser Member

Try making your own nib

7. Bloodyghost

Bloodyghost Member

I dislike the idea of troubleshooting a brand new marker. I'll avoid Molotow. The shipping charge for parts is ridiculous. Making my own nibs didn't produce the effect I wanted. Thanks for the tips everyone.

8. Bloodyghost

Bloodyghost Member

Indeed. I get that now. I'll stick to OTR however because they've been flawless over many weeks now.