Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Orleans

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Rogue, Feb 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. TFSA

TFSA Senior Member

dude try all the art stores around town i know david art has plutonium cans but those are even more expensive than montana....i think your best bet on cheep paint is home depot...

2. streetology973

streetology973 Senior Member

wal-mart too they have some decent prices but home depot would be youre best bet

3. Keep The Faith Magazine

Keep The Faith Magazine Member

We are proud to announce the launch of a brand new graffiti magazine from London, available for pre-order NOW from www.keepthefaithmagazine.com, and hitting the shops in March 2010.

Keep The Faith is a brand new magazine documenting the hardcore side of London's graffiti scene, a scene shrouded in secrecy, but one which is still very active. We have acquired over 100 trains from some of the most active crews and writers in London during the past 5 years, showing that there is still a thriving undercurrent in our beloved city.

London is one of the toughest cities in Europe for painting right now, with the authorities trying every method possible to shut graffiti down, there is an atmosphere of fear and paranoia that has led to many writers working in secrecy, refusing to release their photos and closing down most channels of communication.

For so many of the capital's crews to contribute to one magazine project during the current climate is very rare, which is why this magazine is so special.

Please find some examples of the pages within the magazine attached.

Information:
    Size: A4 Pages: 56 (Full colour inc. front and back cover)
    Language: English
    Cover price: £6 (British sterling)

If you're interested in selling the magazine, or for advertising enquiries, please contact us on: [email protected]

Thanks for your time,
    Keep The Faith team, 2010

[Broken External Image]:http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww282/nicegutdim/Picture1-4.png

4. streetology973

streetology973 Senior Member

rip kerse nyc

5. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

Everyone been behavin themselves? I see there have not been any busts in the city lately for graffit. Or is everyone just being more carefull?

6. mawks

mawks Senior Member

7. Staff Member
    newz12

newz12 Administrator

Someone is interested to trade graff pictures (digital) for graffiti supplies?
    Let me know if you are interested: [email protected]

8. TFSA

TFSA Senior Member

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2727_4412352053_3305c3552a.jpg
    we's is intelerjent down sowths!

9. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

10. TFSA

TFSA Senior Member

11. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

12. TFSA

TFSA Senior Member

"historic structures or landmarks"

13. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

Pretty sneaky huh? 95% of buildings in New Orleans are considered historic since they did the new districts.

14. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

15. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

Whats up my peeps? I see they will be testing this law already. Last Thursday someone got busted in City park. Many including myself knew it was hot around there. Im guessing it was a newbe cause anyone in the know knew to stay away from there.

16. Silent Bob

Silent Bob Senior Member

less talk...moar pics

ai56.photobucket.com_albums_g171_novizm_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG00325_20100709_2121.jpg

ai56.photobucket.com_albums_g171_novizm_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG00323_20100709_2120.jpg

ai56.photobucket.com_albums_g171_novizm_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG00324_20100709_2120.jpg

ai56.photobucket.com_albums_g171_novizm_32532_398441918545_533913545_428518.jpg

17. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

Big bust at the power plant by the river. http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/07/pair_arrested_in_looting_of_ol.html I would imagine the taggers laid off this location because they been staking it out for months now. The new police chief has enacted the broken window strategy. Break the fucking law and your going down big time. Graffiti, copper theft or whatever. There not fucking around. The DA is pissed off and looking for folks to make an example of. Just a warning guys. New Orleans is a writers nightmare. There is no hiding anymore. Basically your fucked for the most part. No more light senticeing. There working with the judges to railroad anyone breaking the law for anything. Good luck my friends

18. TFSA

TFSA Senior Member

19. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

""less talk...moar pics"" Sure Bob. Go write on the smoke stack and get your ass busted like an idiot. Then Ill say less talk, moar pics. LOL

20. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

Its official. $100.00 bounty for turning in anyone writing out there. Anyone want to make 50 bucks? You let me catch you and Ill split the 100 with you. Of course you might get two years in OPP and a 1k fine. LOL I tried to tell you guys they were getting ready to drop the hammer. The three guys that got busted in the marigny last week will test the new law. Im sure they will make examples of them with all this going on. Now for the bad news. If you read the new law the fines are for each occurance. So, if you get busted and they have your video for say five other ocurances then the jail and monetary fines gets times by five.