Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New to graffiti can someone help

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Jvrxh, Jan 17, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Jvrxh

Jvrxh New Member

I just done a burner and it was my first piece out in the public I was just wondering if cops were to check cameras in the area could they check every camera until they eventually followed the cameras back to my house? The spot was about 2miles away and It was 11 at night I was all backed out with a hoodie and a black hat. Sorry for such a toy question but I'm just curious haha

2. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

So your first piece was a certified "burner", absolute mad lad. No but on the real, are there cameras on your every single step from you painting to your home? Are they going to bother? My guess is no

3. Jvrxh

Jvrxh New Member

Like I said it was my first "public" piece I've been writing for a while just never illegally I scoped this spot for a while and practiced throwing it up as fast as I could on my homemade wall didn't get it as clean and detailed as I wanted because I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I could but once I got home I kinda got paranoid about weither they'd follow the cameras back, but that's reassuring bro thanks for that haha I needed it

4. Jvrxh

Jvrxh New Member

Don't get me wrong though it's probably a very toy looking burner once I see it in the light because of how quickly I threw it up and how shaken I was while doing it but I figured I wasn't going to do a shitty little tag or a little throw up as my first ever piece haha

5. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

uhhh.. whut?

6. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

7. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

ur going to jail buddy u shouldn't be doing that kind of stuff cops are lookin for u

8. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

Unless you killed someone or cause a lot of damage in multiple places no one gives a fuck

9. anonymoususer935

anonymoususer935 New Member

Literally I've had people tell the cops what I write and who I am, and they still didn't bother coming to my house and questioning me. They only will care if they drive by and catch you in the act, or if a camera clearly catches your face while you are painting, other than that, they dont care.

10. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

Those people could be lying.

11. s0l_DDRT696

s0l_DDRT696 Senior Member

Don't overthinking. Just do your thing. The cops won't looking for you just because you were throwing something. Unless you killing some prostitute acting as Jack the ripper