Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

NFL Playoffs 2011-2012 discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jan 2, 2012.

Share This Page

1. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Being from Indy I can't say I'm happy to have the Patriots in the superbowl here. I live downtown... Might check out the village this weekend. I'll post pics soon.

2. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

GO GIANTS

@peter yeah, my moms said they been blocking off way more streets then they initially planned, and theyre turnin away cars tryina go downtown cause all the people tryina go to bars and shit

3. unamuzed

unamuzed Member

:cool: football be so gangsta

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  4. Paint Can

Paint Can Member

The G-Men came out of no where, the way the Packers played all year they looked like they were gone go back. Was nice to see the Texans make the playoffs if they took it all would be cool. My team shit the bed big time and that would be the EAGLES.

5. GiseleB1984

GiseleB1984 Member

NFL Playoffs 2011 2012 discussion

So... anybody still care about the NFL? Playoffs are starting in a couple days.

Sat, Jan. 07, 1:30 PM PT NBC
    Cincinnati Houston

Sat, Jan. 07, 5:00 PM PT NBC
    Detroit New Orleans

Sun, Jan. 08, 10:00 AM PT FOX
    Atlanta New York Giants

Sun, Jan. 08, 1:30 PM PT CBS
    Pittsburgh Denver

Whose gonna win? If enough people make picks Ill tally up points each week like I usually do, with each round being worth more points- 1, 2, 4, 8. Obviously discussion can/should go here, too.