Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

oh no Hipsters!! (hippy taggers)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smashtastic, Aug 26, 2014.

Share This Page

1. smashtastic

smashtastic Member

i keep meeting people in my city and they say they write graffiti, but then it turns out they're "hippy taggers". heres normally how the situation goes im llike "yo you down to go bombing" and the next thing they say is yeah but where can we paint? and i normally take that as a joke and move on then we hit a spot and im doing my shit gettin up and all ,and i see what they did. theyre looking at someone else piece with a can of paint like "how can i make this better" and darn it all to hell they start doodling little drawings around someones piece.
    lets be clear here i would care alot less if these doodles werent hamhanded and drippy as shit, theyve made a mess and I cant clean up. as an example recently i was under a bridge with one of these people when they whip out a can of plutonium and on its own thats cool but then they said "yeah i got it for my birthday" (bear in mind not a person so young they probably couldnt have gotten it themselves) they commence drawing smiley faces with middle fingers in like really gross unclear ways and writing things like "sexism" or some shit and some sort of doodle t of 4 random letters that look like a fucked up bundle of straight letters all occupying the same space mean while im rockin a roller and im just quietly hating myself for being so blind.

i tried my best to trace out what was written but its unreadable in a bad way

whats your opinion/experience with hippy taggers? View attachment 127019

2. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

sounds like kids having fun but not actual graffiti writers... or scene kids who listen to fucking warped tour music tyring to be "political" by writing sexism on shit.