Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Oil Pastels

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by zil, May 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. zil

zil Senior Member

i dunno why but i really like chillen's handstyle

2. shaffer

shaffer Senior Member

that chapstick stuff didnt work for me. It just hardened and wouldnt come up so the bottom twisty snapped off.

3. =C0D3R=

=C0D3R= New Member

Coincidentally...me and my buddy decided to bust out olis pastels for the first time last night....They work pretty good on most semi-porous surfaces......but the end result after they bake in the hot sun than coolin' off at night makes them fuckin damn near impossible to get off!

4. JuiceStain

JuiceStain Member

they work nice a concrete other than that tha ey stay on for time, but are easily buffed they smug and shit, throw em up on like concrete walls etc, metal glass etc they suck

5. Tony

Tony Elite Member

are you dumb?

markals come in over 29 colors includeing pink, gold, silver, flourecent yellow, purple and green, plus many more.

p.s. pastels will come off if you run your finger across them on smooth surfaces.

6. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

no im not dumb... well mayb i am. thats not the point. over 29 colors hahahaa....

most pastel lines have over 150 colors and different companies have different colors so where talking alot alot ALOT more colors here....

depends on the pastels.. ive got some that its hard to scratch of with your nails... and they leave a stain.

7. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

do they have jumbo pastels at michaels? i asked but they only had the small ones. and how jumbo are we talkin. . . haha

8. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

melt em and put into gluestick with other sheit like glitter and stuff hahahahah quite fun fuck putting it in a chapstick to fucking small!!!

9. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

10. JeCoursLoin

JeCoursLoin Member

If you're tagging in a place where it won't be baked in the sun, you could give it a quick flame job, just carry some deodorant spray, wd40, bug spray or whatever the hell you choose to use and give it a nice bake, without the sun.

11. draino

draino Senior Member

thats just stupid... oil pastels are kinda like meanstreaks.. i prefer them cause they caust wayy way less

12. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

ya when ur tagin why would u waste time sprayin on something else over ur tag

13. TD!!

TD!! Senior Member

I have never used pastels but i have this art set and thare are 27 different colors of them. But i never knew you could you use it as a taging tool.

14. drace

drace Member

yo man you should just bye a ...on the run scrowl pen ,... i just got one and they are sick sick sick

15. TD!!

TD!! Senior Member

Whats a scrowl pen?? But today at school i took a few colors and tagged some chairs restrooms and desks thare pretty cool, really fast to just pop out and tag super fast if you are in a high traffic area. So thats what im going start using them for.

16. Ume

Ume Moderator

a scrawl pen is like a huge meanstreak, they arent that good and they look kinda bad, and dont tag your fucking school.

17. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

18. jape-the-nape

and thts not the army face paint its used for righting on crates or something,il ask the dude at the shop later,i tried tagging with the face paint looks mad on glass but it rubs off coz its real thick,on concrete it works well but takes too much off and dont last long

19. jape-the-nape

a scrawl pen is like a huge meanstreak, they arent that good and they look kinda bad, and dont tag your fucking school. [/b][/quote]
    tgging your school is fucked,exept the toilets,ive even use cans on them and the bogans think its funny lol

20. drace

drace Member

FUCK YAH MAN ......i use oil pastels all the time i fuckin love that shit
    rep the man!!