Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Okes Vs. Fula Sketch Battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by FuLa, Nov 5, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Which one is better?

1. Okes

50.0%
  2. Fula

50.0%
  1. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

i can honestly say that i don't know okes... if your into digging up profiles on people, you can go through all the posts i've ever made on this board or the old board and you won't see anything linking to me to anyone... the only writers i talk to on the internet are the ones i know locally, and the ones i've met in other cities (and i've never been to boston).

if you want to dig up sketches i've made to discredit me in any way, go ahead...

2. OKEYDOKEY

OKEYDOKEY Senior Member

the reason you have a hard time finding the S is because i usually write okez, and fula... i answer all your questions or prove you wrong, and all you do is go to another point you try to make, and then i asnwer that, and then you come up with another pint you try to make, and it just keeps going. why cant you just admit your wrong. so here, you said "you say "i don't want to put effort on a piece that noone'll see...etc" everytime you post something*"that supposedly people see"* you have a lame excuse"ahhhi was bored of painting" "tired" "shitty paint"......ive NEVER heard you say you put an effort on anything.... "

i dont put effort into graffiti. done and done. again.

3. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

i dont know where you get the idea that you're contradicting me....none of your arguments have contradicted anything i've ever said....you just repeat exactly what i said or contradict yourself....just read this post u just made and your last post...fuck 2 mins. before class

4. OKEYDOKEY

OKEYDOKEY Senior Member

hmmmmmmm... bcause you say somthing like its an insult to me, and i get you to realise its not., so instead of jsut letting go, you scan your brain to find somthing new to say to me... what will it be next " i think your insecure about your facial features because you dont post pictures of yourself on the internet"?

5. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

lol is da beef still goin? give it a rest guys..go paint..

6. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

ummmm, ok? :huh:

7. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

this is gay,why do you guys argue so much?
    Pffsh.

8. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

funny, okes is making such an effort at fighting this guy.
    parhaps because fulas votes are actually too far off from yours,
    or maybe its fula's point that u dont hardly paint, and u call urself a writer.

bah
    hahaha

9. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

oh, im still reading that.

10. OKEYDOKEY

OKEYDOKEY Senior Member

am i "making and effort to fight him" or is it me having some more free time this week?? senas your just angry cuz im not on your nuts like everyone else on this forum. and i paint more then you kid, PLUS i dont need belton to rock a peice and not get dripss.

11. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

nar actually i dont care wat anyone thinks of me on this site, you'll find i use it as a site where my alter ego can run loose. but anyway about u not needing a belton.... so what? in my coutnry, you got brands called super cheap auto, dulux, montana and belton to chose from. thats it.
    so, i do what most would do, fill with the cheap brands, outline with the more expensive brands - thats not to say i cant outline with dulux though.

anyway continue your little argument with fula here, his intence defence is expected, yours isn't so much ha ha ha but whatever mayn keep it up!

you da man!

12. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

13. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member