Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Old School Montreal Graf??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LOKO, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. edika

edika Member

Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink Maink

The only name you have to memorise!

2. fRESH kID tURNED rOTTEN

fRESH kID tURNED rOTTEN Member

Maink put it down back then.He stopped in what 95 96

3. LOKO

LOKO Member

thanks for the infos, it would be nice to see some old flicks if possible.......

and about the cv pics, are u sure they got pics from 87? which ones??

peace!

4. fAiR_OH!

fAiR_OH! Senior Member

one of my first words was loco..... lol.... hahahahah.... that brings back memories.....

5. -Last-

-Last- Elite Member

Word to MAC crew, with some crazy latinos like Casper, still tags a little bit in NDG or CDN whenever some one has a marker haha

6. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

That sane (if that was a sane face ?) roof was way older than the kop, case, cose, sake wall across from st laurent... maink was phat, apperntly busted too many times..

SERV, i have some flix of his throw up's almost like simple pecesi loved them.. like at atwater market when there was that building next to the canal, on a roof near the redpath (couple different one's) of cousre at the redpath.. at the T.A wall???? i forget if he hhad stuff there.. i was shoked when heard he wrote sane before .. how did you know that? on the net?

Man i remember when there were freights layed up at the T.a wall!!! usd to be trax that went down there, i have flik of one or two freights parked near the lower t.a wall.. zeck tag on it and some kids i meet..

THat guy SMACK from D.A i dont know if its the same one never meet him, but there were some SMACK (with needles into it at the upper t.a wall in 95, if so hes coo wish i fliked that oh well.. the flix posted of t.a wall are kinda not that old (with the flow green outline, i remember seeing that a couple years after i first went there and it was newly buffed in loke 96 97... FLOW had the phatest piece on that wall before (electo phunk") im sure its on the net would be cool if someone posted the flik.. simo had one thing on the t.a wall (so many people might as well not name any yet..) remember ice epspecially all his kinda toy throw ups on many pillars at t.a... ato, fuiser, carm swarm etc etc... its fun rememberingas

7. Flow

Flow Elite Member

8. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

seing that makes me wonder just how thick the paint at the TA wall is... i wish the ta wall could talk... now that would be insanely dope... hearing it tell stories about all the pieces it held....
    o well.... haha

mac still gets up a bit... well not really but the occasionnal tag and throw. like theres that guy in mac that writes i forget what.. starts with a B. he has a totally ill and original style.

ill have to be on the lookout for pieces or throws by theese ol writers now hehe

9. Flow

Flow Elite Member

Well, it was all pieced up previous to that photo, then they buffed it. That's why it's all just bombing, nobody wanted to put the effort into pieceing it if it was going to get buffed again.

10. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

a kk... though nowadays painting at the TA is like having a mad buff lol... nothing stays up for long unless u do it in a hard t oreach spot... i only got like 2 things still running there.

11. skrooeapatape

THere was only one buff no?, and there were plenty od dope pieces after that 98 99 2000 etc.. but now yea, its like those type of spots in bigger city's, its falling under same trend of turning into throw ups over tags over throw ups over etc...

12. 8-BallChamp

8-BallChamp Senior Member

yea lost was the shit.. i remeber i went to t,a when i was young.. so young my mom was with me.. the old factory was up.. stone had old shit there.. lost on the roof.... that lost on the factory roof was fucking hot on highway 20.. back when ASK had the 20 on lock.. kids should peep the 14 ave. lachine bridge in lachine.. old shit is still there

i got some pics somewhere stored of a lost on st anne de bellview train station.. whatever the fuck he was doing there.. as well as a seazer outline same spot. "autobot roof top tagging crew"

13. 8-BallChamp

p.s some one post more old school fliks

14. skrooeapatape

im trying to remember lost on a roof near t.a.. was it on the old stcum bus shelter building (big and abondoned near t.a now torn down... i remember when i was little (before 8 used to see piles of busses in the garage where there is a home depot now...) its cool that everyone remember that lost rooftop, so do i i guess it was one of nices things along the highway, ask is making a comeback it seems slightly different look... lost had a few things (big grond up, thenm buig peice) on the buildiong thats still there next to t.a , its actually destroyed though now that little section.. i remember meeting him at night at the t.a painting but then i went back and it was a name ground up simple piece.. i gues he lied to me told me he wote lost.. lost had a couple things inside the redpath later oin aswell (hes not old old school but old school) Lost lbc

15. 8-BallChamp

it was the building with the "vandalism smadalism" by straw (enom?) ill try to find my old flicks.. there was also a omen and seaz up there plus some other shit..

you sure its the smae ask from back then?

16. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

8-ball champ you meathole!
    straw and sidal did the VS hit on that roof..

17. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

There's some hot new Casper throw ups near me. I could flick them and post them tomorrow. There's some new Zek, Stack and other JKR heads too. I'll try to get it all.

This thread is dope and I can't really contribute knowledge, so I'll try and help with the fliktures instead.

18. the crack patch

the crack patch Member

i almost forgot about that vandalism schmandalism piece... that was awesome.... same with the lost pieces and teh flows on autoroute 20, i've got some old pics from around 96,97,98 from redpath, jenkins, UP, ta wall and transmission A1, i'll dig them up and hunt down a scanner.... lol theres a still a straw & live piece on a bedroom wall at my moms house!!! :D

19. -Last-

-Last- Elite Member

Blober, I don't really remember how it's really spelled tho

20. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

Alright, here's the stuff I said I'd post. I wasn't around in this city "back in the day", so this is the best I can do in terms of pictures I've taken. Hope this sparks more people to post from their personal stashes. enjoy.

100_0638.jpg

100_0634.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/yoguyyoguy/100_0635.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/yoguyyoguy/100_0636.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/yoguyyoguy/100_0644.jpg

The last Casper flik is much hotter, in person. It might be my favourite of the few. It's hard to see the crisp outline, in the photo, and the colours are actually more poppin than in the flik.

P.S. - If someone has good reason to think that I shouldn't post one of these pictures tell me and I'll remove it.