Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Old School Montreal Graf??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LOKO, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. mewthree

mewthree Member

2. HazeO

HazeO Senior Member

3. LUCKY LUCIANO

LUCKY LUCIANO Elite Member

ki a deja entendu palrer de de NESS AKA DEVO, pour de vrai flow pi toute ca clik c des old shool du new shool

4. Putamadre

Putamadre Senior Member

hey flow i remember seing this report on french tv called (j.e) i think.they meet up with you at some corner and went to your house for a interview then fallowed you to this train yard where you just started to hit up streaks (the front train with a simple flow tag) over and over and shit..that was like shit i think 4 years ago i saw that didnt get to tape it doh

5. Putamadre

Putamadre Senior Member

ohhh yeah by the way how did they hook up with you and how were you so down for them to come down in your crib....lol i remember you had a really hard time trying to work your french on that.

6. LUCKY LUCIANO

LUCKY LUCIANO Elite Member

flow tha king of the new era

7. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

What up spek!! I have a picture of "zela" doing that same character (he told me that he wrote menace (perhasp changed his ame).. I got nice quality photo of that kids face smiling at me in the camera while he was painting his character (it was in the redpath.. 4rth floor i think of the notrth building... And 5-0 came and busted some people that were wting and drinkning in the sourtard i as in the building (my mom was there too actually) and we went with menace or "zela" out the back entrance Fuck!! i sohuld pof took a flick of the -0 ubstignthe guys (one guy in army pants all i rmmber.. etc)..

i should make a website too i also have hundreds of flicks from 94-arounfd 98 the t.a wall area mad photos from 95 when there was freights!! there... redpath 95 96 parc wall doewntiown many areas of ciry.. a lot from ndg (spek tag on door next to a diske (basketball dinasour) production.. spark SPA on a lower roof within the courtyard of the redpath.. spek and spark pice in winter at redpath.. spark tag on the big redpath board sign (all quality phots) n more.. do you remeber shillim?? from my flicks and memory he seemed to be mad up (just tags tho).. carm i miss that so much hios throw up (hw knows tame from NJ?? or mtl writer...) actually yea i met a tame painting in the jenkinjns in 97 he said e used t be part of TDK crew.. i was with osea (one of the only girl writers bakc then).. there was i think gen misc? i forget who else.. im mad i didnt flcik the kas throw up on the old bus terminal by the ta wall (now a home-dpeot right there) oh well.. and i rember seeing that seaz and m,ush in 96.. wioth castro (before he wrte castro .. he told me that i can piece better than mush.. a via train came ilently but fucking fast scar the shit out of us.. i have more picks of "zela" that charater (an outline somwhre downtown ec.. oh yea that buling by the atwater market on the south side of the canla that used to be there.. soo much

HOLLAA!!!!

8. Flow

Flow Elite Member

I had known somebody who knew a reporter at CBC & did a report on 'CityBeat' and then I think the different reporters must've contacted each other because I did reports on all the channels.
    I hate being on TV and after I did one in french, where I was speaking french, and they still subtitled it in french, I said 'That's it! No more french TV!!' but I did TQS show after anyways.

<!--QuoteBegin-skrooeapatape
    @Apr 22 2005, 01:55 PM
    (hw knows tame from NJ?? or mtl writer...) actually yea i met a tame painting in the jenkinjns in 97 he said e used t be part of TDK crew..[/quote]
    Tame from NJ; black rappin' guy
    Tame from MTL; chubby white kid on a scooter.

9. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

Tame from MTL; chubby white kid on a scooter.

hahaha

funky stuff in here... i feel so young @.@""
    after all as far as living in mtl... ive been here jsut like 3 yrs or so

10. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

Tame from MTL; chubby white kid on a scooter. [/b][/quote]
    i remember back in 95 i think streets cents or some other CBC show based towards youth did a segement on KIDSEARCH....
    Do you recall that?

11. -SPEK-

-SPEK- New Member

makes me remember when once the police came 4 cars and searched the whole main floor and courtyard. I was at second floor of the small west building painting with Mayser and Jet. we sat down back, didn't moved and waited a very long 15 min. The cops looked at the ground floor of our building but never went up.

I had lot of friend living in NDG and was there every weekend. The SPA was on a very well guarded roof, I think only Flow and seaz made their way up there appart of myself.

I don't remember the shillim you are talking about.

A word about Zela, I never saw the name taggeg, the name is what I remember from what people told me back in the days. I think it was a woman. Flow: any more info?
    I saw one twin alien at first floor of the Redpath, on a roof in front of the Cegep du vieux Montreal and at the TA-Wall as part of the first coat of paint. I have pictures of all these places.

12. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

I FIND I VERY FUNNY THAT...MONTREAL IS A HUGE AS CITY IN CANADA..AND MY TOWN KELOWNA IS AVERAGE..STARTING TO GROW...AND OUR GRAFF SCENE STARTED IN THE 80's LOL WE HAVE A CREW THAT WAS STARTED IN THE 80's AND IT HAS GROWN WITH MEMBER ALL AROUND..EBS!

13. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

i dk im not from montreal

14. skrooeapatape

shit wasnt aware you knew maysr (and jet from ndg? have flick f him and alf i think later on..).. and its guy.. i have a photo of him foing that alien live.. with his face n all its a dude says he had family all arounf town etc....

15. skrooeapatape

i wonder what happened to S!, Psycho (ndg).. i still see jase (freinds with bold etc).. sek (btm etc days) and all them..his tag looked it like yours then... im really buzzed out now oing to faint to bed..10 pm friday lol too much work... babk

16. ZENEone

ZENEone Member

yesssss....flow guy pierrefonds da sikest guy i jus saw one of ur bombs today near super c or in bak i shuld say...styll up der n never comin down!!!!

17. Flow

Flow Elite Member

^A-ma-Baie represent! That's where I grew up.
    You saw something today? In the back of Super C? Pierrefonds & Sources? I don't remember that.

I think I remember, Kas and maybe Gen did it, I definitely wasn't there.

<!--QuoteBegin--SPEK-
    @Apr 22 2005, 10:27 PM

I don't remember the shillim you are talking about.

A word about Zela, I never saw the name taggeg, the name is what I remember from what people told me back in the days. I think it was a woman. Flow: any more info?
    [/quote]
    I remember the Shillim, I always thought it was Shillium though.

Zela used to write 'HA!'', she was mostly known for her alien characters.

18. skrooeapatape

i got a flick of HA! fill (ghetto) lack n white fill along the canal near redpath from.. acuatlly no it was on st patrick street just west of the redpath on a wall facing west.. and again maybe there differnt alien characters casue he was a guy/dude/male doing the one in redpath (almost identical to the one in the flick.. the spray can squirt etc...) mist did some aliens too.. i wished i thought of high jaking that cherry picker.. who would of thought non writers would do that shit... BEAT THIS biatch

19. EuhEuhEuh...

EuhEuhEuh... Member

20. EuhEuhEuh...

EuhEuhEuh... Member

I also remember of a site dedicated to the 93 or 95 graff scene in MTL done by some young reporter or something like that, had a load of flix and interviews of old school graffers from JKR and others... somethings about u Flow as well so ya might know wat site im talking about... if ya do post the adress was a pretty intersting site to look at