Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Omaha Nebraska

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeprestBGA, Mar 11, 2018.

Share This Page

1. DeprestBGA

DeprestBGA New Member

Any writers in omaha been in the game for almost 4 years and have seen little to no bombing other than myself and some tags here and there is omaha not down for bombing and just stick to DL spots or what

2. screwww

screwww New Member

I live in Omaha ngl just barely got into bombing and shit, i honestly hardly see any tags, I’ve seen a couple downtown but that’s pretty much it.

3. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

Probly cus the block is hot

4. bomb the system

bomb the system Member

5. NU.

NU. New Member

See a lot of writers on the freights now, think a few have an in to a certain yard and that’s how they’re always flicking. Me on the other hand, struggling to find chill spots. Cruise solo looking for spots cause I have no writer homies. Lots of black book time, so if you’re not a cop and tryna get active...lmk. My can skills and letters could use some work but I’m trying. Grew up watching NME spread in Omaha and the LV, had a homie that would run with em but ended up in jail and haven’t heard from em. Saw a lot of Ekos & Ham, big NME straight letters on the Carrenhood or however tf you spell that bridge.

6. Ansruno

Ansruno New Member

7. Punkd4ddy

Punkd4ddy New Member

Lets throw some tags..i really need a homi to write with it..!

8. Punkd4ddy

Punkd4ddy New Member

9. Punkd4ddy

Punkd4ddy New Member

10. Punkd4ddy

Punkd4ddy New Member

Me let throw some lines..!:D

11. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I might fly out to Omaha in week or so cuz some family issues. If I do I'ma drop a Rab throw next to that pond thing by the library. Y'all know what I'm talking about.

12. Aristo

Aristo Senior Member

@IlikePie The next time I go out to Omaha I'm gonna look for that. If I find it I'll post a flick haha.