Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Other ways of getting caught

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nerd., May 8, 2019.

Share This Page

1. nerd.

nerd. Senior Member

How can you get caught with graffiti other than being caught in the act?

2. kuru

kuru Member

Security cams

3. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Lol I spent months figuring security cam views before I did my first tag

I used to panic about people seeing me from their house windows, but it dawned on me that most have their curtains closed at night lol

4. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

Security cameras are only a problem if they are watched live (security might be sent your way) or if you are familiar to the police beforehand. If you are, and you are caught on the cctv then you will most likely be taken to an interrigation. Even then you can deny allegations and walk away given that the cctv video is not sufficient enough as evidence. Cover your face, wear a hood and shit.

5. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

False re: security cameras. They do not have to be watched live, they only need to record some piece of identifying info about you to fuck you over. Also keep in mind that if you do something in front of a camera with a mask on, then walk around the corner and take off the mask in front of a different camera you will again fuck yourself.

To the original question: Snitches. People at school know you write and they go around telling friends and others "I know the guy who does that." Or you're painting with someone and you get chased, they get caught, can't handle it, and dime you out in an instant. Texts/emails etc.- def know people where one guy gets caught, cops get access to email and see where dude talked about something he painted with someone else, cops now have that person's info and move on to busting them too. You have fucktards on this site and others who readily give away much of their own personal info and I've seen them dry snitching on people smh.

6. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

sounds like u mad bro.

7. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Hey guys i does illegal graffitis with my paint in a can hopefully the FBI isnt readin me i coulds be arrested!

8. Ray of Today

More like Hai guyze just getting back in the game but I'm a graffitier trust me. Here, let me name drop some people who let me stand behind them watching them paint lol. I was in jailz with some bad people so you will be impressed and gives me the streetz credz. Here's my address, what time you wants to meet?

9. Ray of Today

A fake baby, pretty close to reality with that one.

10. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

you don't write graffiti and your tags on paper are trash.

11. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Funny thing is there has at least been one case of a cop using these bombingscience threads to gather evidence to convict someone - part of the reason I dont use my tag name as my user name lol

I think you have to hit a serious amount of property to get a cop looking for you on here though lol

12. MrSixes

MrSixes Elite Member

Blackbooks with your shit in it.

13. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Not necessarily, unless theres any graffiti paint to go with it. - anyone can draw anything but unless its at the scene to show you were there

14. MrSixes

MrSixes Elite Member

When they get a search warrant for your crib based on an informant and then they use your drawings they find to help build a conspiracy case against you.

Then you are caught.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  15. BombingWriter12

BombingWriter12 Elite Member

when your mom snitches on you and when you have tags on your backpack that people se e

16. BombingWriter12

BombingWriter12 Elite Member

I actualy haven't painted in a couple years but I do go out and tag everynow and then and am decent bombinwriter always down to bomb bitch

17. Nabru

Nabru Senior Member

A perfect example.

18. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

If you are always paranoid about the ramifications (even long term)of graffiti youll never get any real work done and youll end up a poser