Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paint Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by x_influenced, Sep 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

Alright then there ya go, one cap I did'nt know oh well.

2. mplskid

mplskid Senior Member

what is a good pack of caps to get for someone whos about to do thier first piece? and that fit on krylon

3. "awesome"ONE

You'd probably want to get them a few basic caps first to start out like German Outlines and maybe some thin caps or somethin. It's hard to say though you have to like experiment with different caps to figure out which ones suit you best.

4. Juice+

Juice+ Senior Member

ive always thought the NY's arnt that great... I dig the german caps alot, and thier comfy :) I mean most are german anyway, but i lean tward the outline, orange (fills in fast), then grey dots n' such. Its good to have a varying selection of finger width caps. Im about to try that caligrapy cap soon. I think they'll be dope

5. Juice+

Juice+ Senior Member

Rusto got some good uses ive seen. The way they lay it down sets em away from the rest (in my opinion)

6. tasor_tbc

tasor_tbc Senior Member

i was wonderin......cuz i don really feel like ordering caps over the net an shit. does any body know of like types or brands of cans that come stock with good tips. for example i kno rusto cans come with rusto fats. painters choice also come with fats. but i am looking for any cans that come with thins!!
    could someone tell me??

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i just use outline 2's for everything :lol:

they're comfy :wub:

8. Juice+

Juice+ Senior Member

some things must be done... like ordering caps off the internet. Unless you've been bombing shit for decades old skool write style. caps help 100%.
    I say just go out and do it. get off the dam computer

9. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

no kind of rusto comes with rusto fats on them. you can only rack those from elmers glue spray

10. mplskid

mplskid Senior Member

would the tip mix #1 in the bombing science store be a good choice?

11. Juice+

Juice+ Senior Member

You could. Bombing science really doesn't have much selection tho. They have the most standard of standard caps. I suppose if your just starting out, its good to have that knowledge of the ones on BS. Thatslife.org has a good selection. urbandesignz.com and artprimo also check out.
    but sure, mixtip1 should do. You'll find yourself wanting to try other caps obviously :)

12. o0 *diSc* 0o

o0 *diSc* 0o Senior Member

hey wheres a good website to get caps for cheap?

13. random victim

random victim Senior Member

theres not enough caps in this small world :blink:

14. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

tons and tons of places sell caps for pretty much the same price. BS has caps for a good price Thatslife.org has caps, artprimo has caps, and theres alot of other places. you just gotta look

15. Juice+

Juice+ Senior Member

damnit fuckhead! the post right before the one you posted HAD YOUR ANSWER for where to get caps. ... shit.

16. BAZE

BAZE Senior Member

yo is it necessary to have tons of a cap or can u just have a couple like 10 or so.?

17. graffistheshit

graffistheshit Senior Member

aye are the caps that come on hardcores that look exactly like german outys but black the same exact cap as the german outliners?

18. "awesome"ONE

Probably not becuase caps are different sometimes even though they look the same

19. Juice+

Juice+ Senior Member

nope. those should be the german skinny pro's or pro's 2. They are not the same as german outlines. In fact, the black cap with black dot make a recangle like shape...
    sorta like this

____
    \ __/

somone correct me if im wrong but i just got that cap on a fresh can on Montana :)

20. droppin88

droppin88 Member