Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Paint Smuggling

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by chas, Nov 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. chas

chas Elite Member

its not that hes scared of her it that he dont want his parents to know hes a graff writer...............i dont know about ur childhood but but being a criminal wasent a very dope thing for my mom [/b][/quote]
    he understands my parents are weird this guy no wheres im comin from

2. chas

chas Elite Member

its not that hes scared of her it that he dont want his parents to know hes a graff writer...............i dont know about ur childhood but but being a criminal wasent a very dope thing for my mom [/b][/quote]
    he understands my parents are weird this guy no wheres im comin from

3. vman

vman Elite Member

---------------------------------------------------------------

4. Skank

Skank Member

i see where your coming from chas, im 15 too and my parents dont know i write . but we have to give about what our parents say because theyed "ground us." being fifteen they still do that. maybe like putt a bunch of tube socks around them. like 3 on each can then put them in a sweatshirt and a back pack and say your going to a friends or sumthing like that. or if you have a friend that writes with you like me just keep them at his house and have it be his problem. hope that helps :D

5. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

With all those tube socks, I dont think you'd have to worry about them being bitchy at you about graff.....lock yer comps n hide that stash of centerfolds!

6. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

i know people that have a stash of paint nearby their houses...
    if u kno ur goin graffin that night, hide them like right next to ur house in the day... in like ur garden or somethin

or when theyre not lookin toss it out a window

7. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

wow chas im in ur sig
    ive never felt so special

8. chas

chas Elite Member

lol ya man i thought that was funny

9. Fluid

Fluid New Member

just tell ur parents that u write cus me and all my friends told our parents and they dont give a shit

10. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

My problem here is, I just cant understand why he cant use his own fuckin brain to figure this shit out instead of ours....

Gotta be resourceful to do graff :blink:

11. chas

chas Elite Member

chill out

12. Skank

Skank Member

well im a mormon so its not a good idea to tell my mommy :/

13. SME

SME New Member

i put every thing in a back pack and just go out of my garage or you can put you back \pack in like a bush i dont know

14. Kiks

Kiks Senior Member

Wut you should do is put a can in your underwear by the "private" area. If they ask wut the fuck is that, juss say that your at a stage in life where your body grows.

15. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

It'd give you an excuse to support the family by means of fucking, no? :D

16. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

sup chas. hey man do your parents know you paint? cause if they do..you can just say hey im gonna go paint htis chicks basement or some plywood at some kids houde. thats what i tell my parents. lol! one night i was all drunk and grabbed a bunch of cans out of my room threw them in my back pack and went out the basement door. boom! my mom was wainting for me. she was just blabin on about me getting caught and they arn't gonna help me if i do. lol i just said whatever and left. my parents know i've done illegal shit in the past but as far as they know i dont anymore......i think. n e ways.....umm...how about throwin your paint in your backyard near the gate. then when you go out the front, just walk over open the gate and grab yer shit and bounce. i dont know there's some hints. peace.

:ph34r: ninjas fuck shit up

17. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

oh yeah! or....rock a backpack with your cans inside but rapped in a towel then like a hoodie or jacket.then it will be silenced..say hey its fuckin cold outside! and i would rather carry in a backpack than in hand,unless they search you before you leave. but what time do you go paint?? my 'rents are usually asleep or about to. anywayz peace!

:ph34r: ninjas ruin lives........

18. mechguy

mechguy Member

I still say Im going out to paint in my buddies backyard :p

19. Cccp.aeroC

Cccp.aeroC Senior Member

ok, i have heard it said many many times before.. but use your head. you even came on here and said 'i have a porch i could hide my paint under, but i dont know?' what the hell?

20. chas

chas Elite Member

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA