Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Painting Trains

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by the infamous one, Jul 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. CakeWalk99

CakeWalk99 Senior Member

When the weather is legit, I spend alot of time benching during the summer. Dont get me wrong, I like alot of the stuff that I see and am not saying Im any better, but some of the stuff is just lame.

2. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

3. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

not ready for freight? look up infamy on youtube then look at jase's part. look at the horrid throwups he did. but he got mad respect because he painted 500 freights a week supposedly.

4. mrmesh

mrmesh Member

I know what ur talking about. Here in stockholm freights isnt top priority but they are till beeing hit by a few people. Metros here are mad hard but there are some people that still hit them. we have a vandalsquad just like yours. And they basically act like their the military and will tear your home apart looking for "evidence" if you get caught. One of my friends a big train writer in stockholm and pretty well known in europe got caught. 7 people from the vandal squad raided his house, and before they left they all took a dump in his toilet without flushing. And when he got out of jail a few days later the whole apartment smelled like death.

5. dustin_thewind

dustin_thewind Senior Member

haha...its not for you to see. its for the "world" to see.

6. planetaryduality

fuck its jus for me ta paint, i dont give a fuck where it goes or who sees it.
    its gone either way.

7. minor49errrrr

minor49errrrr Member

do not paint trains. your shit will get painted over. no one wants garbage on the lines.

8. noise not music

noise not music Senior Member

yo did you take that flick in your sig? postup more pics of those if you got em...cold trains are whats up .

9. noise not music

10. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

11. RegalER

RegalER Member

bout to start hittin a little 1 track freight spot where they pull em off to the side for a night or two.. should you do all the cars to get more coverage or just one to be less noticeable.. im thinkin do em all haha

12. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

Where I live, the yard is really chill. at night its pitch black, and the workers usually leave around 6ish. Even in the day time, i could be there taking pictures, and the worse that happens is the port security( its right next to a river) will come up and warn us about the trains. but i know alot of the bigger city yards have more security. Im not that good, and for awhile, just stuck to doing marker tags on trains. THen when i got semi good with a can, i decided to do a throwie on one and found out how hard it is to paint with the rungs and all that shit on it. All i can say is, get good with can control, paint a few, get used to it, and paint some more.

Practice makes perfect. people will see you progress, and then its all goodness from there.

13. seT1

seT1 Member

you do realise this thread was started in 04... either hes bombed trains by now or he's quit...

14. planetaryduality

well now chubs talkin to u duecher.

15. noise not music

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  16. Ethen

Ethen Member

dude im from newcastle and panels get hit here like everyday my mates hit panels in daylight at newcastle station layup its not redhot at all on grey line what line are you near?

17. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Haha I just go to my local GO station wait for a train,then hit it anytime.Lol theres also a Home Depot right next to the trackes its kinda heat...but you can get the cans from there and listen to some music from the speakers while you bomb.
    Go to Youtube type in TrandomnesstwO and you will see the station,train,and Home Depot.

18. FU7UR3

FU7UR3 Member

i would not paint trains with hardcore because they are highpressure. use montana 94!

19. nah!

nah! Banned

high pressure is kewl

20. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

yeah but its fun as hell, after doin trains, every other action is not satisfying enough...heard of people who didnt get the fever though..

and freights are pretty easy to do most of the time...