Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FOEone, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

i cant stand it when someone leaves the cap of the toothpaste and it gets all hard in the front!! i fucking hate that

2. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

^^^^ I swear that is a dildo in your mouth...... It disgusts me :p

3. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

i HATE that. [/b][/quote]
    I'm not the only one?! I totally forgot about that! That pisses me off so bad!

4. DNA

DNA Elite Member

yeah. i was pissed off at my slow computer and hit 'add reply' like 6 times. wel actually 4.

5. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I'm not the only one?! I totally forgot about that! That pisses me off so bad! [/b][/quote]
    i was going to say it, but i didnt think anyone would know what i was talking about :lol:

6. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

when your drive'n in rush hour traffic and some car is next to you and revs his engine.... *hondas* its fuckin annoying...

7. TruKOne

TruKOne Senior Member

first i have to explain my job, i am a valet

when people as if i need there keys
    when people complain about the price ($25) when their room is $250 a night

i also hate it when people want to get involved in your problems to help the person who created them- drama
    I hate it when someone says something and you don't realy hear it and they wont repeat it, "what did you say?"-"i didn't say anythig", "what was that now?"-"nothing"

i hate it when you take out a cig and go for your lighter only to find that you forgot it at home
    i hate it when you are realy tired after work and read the bus number wrong and wake up on the wrong side of the city
    i hate it when your friends call you at work from a party just to tell you what you are missing out on
    the list can go on forever, which is just another peeve

8. zicon

zicon Member

-twinkies girls.
    -barstars.
    -people who smoke around me. when they blow smoke at me.
    -people who smoke weed around me and offer it to me like gazillion of times and i say no.
    -stupid friends. hence when i talk you out of getting the shit beatten out of you you presist to get the shit beaten out of you.
    -fuck-tards who think that pointing BB guns at me and expect me to laugh. (i would beat your ass if you ever shoot me. i am crazy enough to get my baseball bat with nails in it and i will chase you down)
    -people high on drugs and talk to me
    -people who doesn't put down the seat cover when they flush.
    -people who don't respect my cat. you dis-respect it i will beat your ass. he is my baby and i love that cat more than anything else.
    people stealing from me.
    -stupid fuck tards.
    -people who press my buttons when i tell them not to. i have a bad temper. -people who call me like 230 am and expect me to go get food for them when i am trying to sleep.
    -telemarketers.
    people who think they are cool but they are complete losers.
    -people who think that they can light up in my place and use my dishes for a coaster.
    -people who do not respect me.
    -christmas and valentines day.

9. hashy

hashy Senior Member

look at ur hands or spin

10. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

i really hate them gothic kids that wear all black, and they all fucked in they heads, talkin bout they dont feel no pain'n' shit, they freak me tha fuck out! Hate them mutha fuckers

11. Take_On_Me

Take_On_Me Member

I hate skinheads, Emo, and the kids that walk by and threaten you when you haven't done a fucking thing to them....i get all the mohawk shit too....

And i hate old bitches that tell me i should be in jail

Don't make me break your fucking hip, bitch. <_<

and when people watch me while i'm drawing and have the audacity to ask me 'What is that?'

12. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

13. Ident

Ident Senior Member

Kids that think they'd get respect by trashing up yards... You put shame on the scene. Stay out

14. cyens

cyens Senior Member

OH, I wonder who's that....lol

15. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

man the boner one is the worth because they just cant go down instantly. I allways seem to get one at the end of class and then u realise u gotta stand up and leave, so i pretend to drop the contents of my bag/pencil case/pockets on the floor then u spend ages picking it up and its either gone or no one is around to see it. Anova one is to get ur bag and sorta make it up right and covering it when ya pack ur bag. Thats all i kno but reali weird y are we tlking about it lol :S

anova thing i thought of today was when ur goin out to meet some1 and u wore the same clothes ur wearing the last time u saw em. I allways think they think i neva wash my clothes or i only have one pair of clothes lol. So when im meetin the same person like afta a few days i ave to wear a new pair of clothes. Weird but just me.

16. Syman son

Syman son Senior Member

you two always seem to say the same things, ....

yard this yard that....dont u get it?! this forum is for DUMB kids....of course theyll ``bomb`` yards....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

hahaa

no offense towards all the dumb kids out there :lol:

17. -tk06-

-tk06- Senior Member

i'm starting to hate everyone under the age of 17

18. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

whoa whoa whoa, what do you have against skinheads?

19. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

whoa whoa whoa, what do you have against skinheads? [/b][/quote]
    im down with skins,

20. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

word. i was a skin before i was a punk.