Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FOEone, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. techninerr

techninerr Senior Member

i fuckin hate it when you make toast,and put it on the counter, and there's like a puddle of condensation under it, then noticing you have soggy toast. bleh.

2. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

^yes omg especially the second one!!!^

3. saltybastard

saltybastard Moderator

how about when your first inline at a convenience story, and the lazy bastard behind you feels hes earned enough senority by holding a 2liter of coke for over 45 seconds, so he puts his things right next to yours on the counter, making you have to clearify what is yours and what isnt to the clerk.... fucking sake!! happens all the time to me..really??? is america that lazy??

4. Ume

Ume Moderator

Canada to..

5. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

good to see im not the only one who lets my pant legs bother them.
    another pet peeve...when you get a fresh pair of kicks, and you walk like a retard cuz you dont wanna crease em.
    i hate that crease.

6. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

Oh god 4realz I got a thing 2 go with this...

Alryte so it was phreshman year n I had sum blue dunks n the whole day I was walkin round like a dumbass penguin tryin not to crease em n a badass 40 dollar or so shirt n I get to lunch pretty dam tired of walkin like that n I walk out n its raining like crazy n I look down n the left one has already started to crease n I'm wet like a sluut...fml!!

7. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

8. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

I love thiz thread its an easy way 2 laugh @ sumone elses expense

Oh n I forgot 2 mention that that day was the first day I wore both the shirt n the kixx..ha

9. techninerr

techninerr Senior Member

when kids that think their black, wear xxxxl shirts, and baggy ass pants, running around yelling ni99a fuck you, and say ni99a 30 times in a sentence. now thats a pet peeve.

10. labmadelift

labmadelift Senior Member

a solid pet peeve of mine is; when someone else has the exact shirt as me, i like to be original. but since every other joe jumped on the rogue status band wagon i have been upset lately. haha (thats why i have my own streetwear label.)

o yeah, hollister fags piss me off too. hollister logo and hollister in bold letters, my favorite.

11. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

I never really saw that the big deal was about shoe creases. Don't get me wrong, I love my kicks. But creases are gonna happen. Who cares. I think it adds character. haha. I also like when the bottom white rubber part of my Chucks gets all scuffed up. It just feels like that's when they're officially yours.

12. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

Ya I got over that too, speedy, and that was like 4 or 3yrs ago but since then I stopped caring...probly because that incident haha but now I'm like screw it, it happens

13. charles bronson

charles bronson Senior Member

i dont know if anyone else notices this as often as i do but i drive for a living so it happens to me on the regular.

when you come to an intersection with multiple stop signs. you stop and the car coming the other way is stopped first so he goes and the person behind them just keeps going before its your turn.

just because you might have sat there longer doesnt mean you get to fucking go too. then they blow their horn at you like its YOUR fault that they are stupid

that goes for driving in general though people always do that shit

14. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

I hate when you're eating a meal and run out of food accessories such as fries or something, but you still have the main part of the meal left like a burger or some shit. So for the rest of your meal you're stuck eating the same thing without anything to break the monotony. For some reason it feels like this one isn't so common. haha

15. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

^^ Yes. Kids I went to high school did this, except for the xxxl shirts. I can't stand it when they're like "YOOOO *****" and they're white as white can be "what up my *****" ugh I fucking hate it. I don't hate black people, or when they say it, just stupid white kids.

I also hate when people brag about how high they are, or they become a stereotyped stoner and play into it. Long ass stupid hair, always walking around like they have to show or tell everyone they smoke weed, wearing huge ass 5' neon blinking neon marijuana leaf. No on cares that you smoke weed, no one wants or needs to know, and you don't need to show us (this coming from a medical marijuana patient btw)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  16. sodi

sodi Senior Member

I hate people who even say "epic", "lol" and "owned" even when it in real life.

17. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

18. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

When you get a voicemail and you check it and it's just the person that called hanging up. Or when the voicemail says "Hey this is _______. Give me a call back when you get time." Those get me HEATED. That's what missed calls are for. I don't need a voicemail to know who called me. Stop wasting my time with making me check it.

19. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

When someones voicemail is "hello...hey what's up..... Lol got you it's my voicemail"

20. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

That one only pisses me off when I call for something important. I fucking HATE when you make plans with people who are busy at that moment, so you wait all day to hear from them just to find out they're out with other people ignoring your calls. Grow the fuck up and stop being shady. God damn.