Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FOEone, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

people who answer a question with "because."

2. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

When I'm doing a tag on the bus and it's fucking bumpy. God I hate that shit...

3. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

when i go for a smoke and realize I'M ALL OUT! GODDAMMIT! I DON'T HAVE A CAR EITHER!

4. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

Smoking is bad Foe. :(

5. SLY

SLY Elite Member

word dunnie, wet socks are a bitch! [/b][/quote]
    I know! once I went home from school (45 mins by foot in 1 foot of snow) to get new socks and put my shoes in the dryer and i was locked out... so i eventually broke in after 30 mins cuz i realized No one would be home in like 5 hours and all my freinds would be in school for like another 3 hours so i couldnt go to any of their homes and once i broke in I was so happy but i had no dry socks cuz they were all sitting in washing machine so i just chilled at my house for a bit until i took my socks out of the oven. now thats fun oven socks except it smells a lot if theyre wet because htey were on ur feet. anyways thats a long and pointles story to sum it up, wet socks suck!

6. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

it.....it is? since when? whuh.....who-who told you this?

lol jk.

i fucking hate having hole in my socks, especially with the big ass shit-kickers i usually wear.

7. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

ahah im part of the black lung crew as well

8. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

Yeah holy socks suck.

I really don't like loud black people, especially at school, in the hall you hear 'em like...

SHANEEQUAAAAA!!!!!!!

They have a whole conversation from 30 feet away.

No I'm not a racist I'm just fed up with their genric cocky I run the place loud as hell attitude.

9. DNA

DNA Elite Member

i didnt know zewl, BUT DONT FUCKING JOKE ABOUT SOMEONES DEATH YOU FUCKTARD!!!!! IT ISNT FUCKING FUNNY! DEATH IS A SAD FUCKING THING AND NOT FOR SOME MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU TO JOKE ABOUT! YOU DESERVE TO BE FUCKING SHOT FOR SAYING THAT! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOUR BEST FRIEND COMMITED SUICIDE AND THEN PEOPLE STARTED TELLING YOU TO GO COMMIT SUICIDE LIKE HIM! OH YEAH, I FORGOT! YOU DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU SAY IGNORANT FUCKING THINGS ABOUT PEOPLES DEATHS AND OTHER THINGS THAT DONT DESERVED TO BE LAUGHED AT! FUCK YOU!

10. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

why not just say you hate loud people and avoid making it racial

11. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

Wrong thread buddy.

12. DNA

DNA Elite Member

read the quote.

13. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

Foe, becauuse I don't know any other ethnicity at my school that does that.

14. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

i guess you dont have any italians at your school :lol:

15. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

No I really don't... :lol:

16. ares

ares Elite Member

Don't get me started on holey socks..

I've got two pairs of shoes, both have holes in the bottom. Right now, I'm going through a pair of socks a day, and on days like today when its raining, and shitty out, having to spend 3 hours of your day walking place sucks. Alot.

17. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

i hate those groups of italians who all run around with their blown out hair dressed all pretty boy and talk like they are ghetto that shit pisses me off...fuk i hate it even more when they were sunglasses indoors during school i just wanna bash them all in the face and steal all their expensive clothes and pimped out cell phones with blinking lights and 50 cent ringtones

18. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

lmao my guitarist is an italian who dresses like a guido metalhead (think aquanet and pantera tshirts and gold bracelets)

19. Dyser

Dyser Senior Member

my pet peave is paint... i hate paint.... i am alergic to paint...... it makes me have to piss alot..... and makes my hands multi - colored. Also cows i fucking hate fucking cows they are fucking cunts.

20. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

yes! my friends tara and maggie (and ben who i havent seen in over a year!) just dropped by my house an hour ago completely unannounced with beer and cigarettes! i love my friends!

smokeless no more, bitches!