Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FOEone, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

when people let rain collect on their windshields instead of using the wipers. thats a huge pet peeve of mine when im a passenger. and passive aggressive drivers.

2. craigo

craigo New Member

maybe you shouldnt have a mohawk then if theres like 10 things that piss you off about it

3. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

When people reply to a post from 6 years ago.

4. charles bronson

charles bronson Senior Member

when you text a girl you used to fuck or was a bootycall and they reply that they have a boyfriend now so they cant. whats even worse is when it happens a few times in a row

when someone texts you and you text them right back but it takes them an hour to return it.

5. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

I hate how the snow makes people thing parking lot driving laws don't apply. There are still arrows and parking spaces. And even though they're covered you can still get a basic idea of where they are. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten caught up face to face with another car because the fucking retard doesn't know how to drive up the correct lane. It's not even a law that anyone benefits from by breaking.

6. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Fuckers who leave shopping carts in the parking lane.

7. charles bronson

fuckers who walk in the middle of the lane in grocery store parking lots ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way to their car. like move the fuck over your blocking traffic

8. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

when people say shit to get a story started but dont tell the story. for example. "damn that was crazy!" "what was?" "oh nothing"

when people talk over each other. like one person will tell a story to a group of people and one person will not stop over talking the person with their opinion

and this one may be dumb but whatever. when you chat with someone on facebook and they say alright man im guna leave now then you say your byes and an hour later their still online.

9. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

when someone borrows my mp3..don't charge it..an fuck up my earphones..STUPID BITCH..

10. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

11. chuffworx

chuffworx Member

cant fucking stand it when a song track has the word funk in it and it aint fucking funky... why the fuck u get are hopes up n then ruin it with your fucking bogus RnB bullshit..

12. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

I can't stand that announcer guy and airhorns in mixtapes. So fucking annoying.

13. flask1995

flask1995 Senior Member

fucking wannabe gangster's walking slow like a old fucking grandma, like hurry the fuck up, i wanna get some food :mad:

14. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

yeah..the nigguh that screams an blows an air horn..he's annoyin an loud as fuck..

15. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

People who wear that Run DMC shirt and don't listen to DMC at all.

16. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

talking music with lil wayne fans

talking basketball with laker/kobe fans

when theres nothing on tv

when my ipod plays music im not in the mood for

17. otter

otter Senior Member

All except THE second LEaks

18. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

19. Baron

Baron Moderator

I hate puritans.

20. charles bronson

dude i know. they do that shit on purpose i think when crossing the street. just cause your ass doesnt have a job or shit to do that doesnt mean the rest of the world is the same way