Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FOEone, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Haha damn man yeah it's pretty crap ay how'd you break yours!?
    I was 11 playing football and I was getting off the ground and my fat friend jumped on me. I didn't think much of it at the time kinda laughed cause my thumb would only go side ways. I cried when they told me I had to get an operation though lmao.

2. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

i was pretty baked and decided to ride up this shitty board with my bmx that was put up against a picnik table and as i was riding up the board it slipped out from under me and i slammed my hand on the edge of the table... lol fuckin gay

3. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Haha thats harsh man. I did something like that when I was younger, I got a steep drive way and I just put a board over some plastic box and that ended up being my foot under my pedal and I dragged it along the road. I had like a circle of skin missing still got a scar kinda but it wasn't that bad haha. Hope you have speedy recovery man broken hands suck LOL leg would be worse.

4. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

5. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

ugly bitches that think they are the hottest shit around just because they have big tits. big tits dont make for hot girls...they just tilt the scales slightly in your favor.

6. DirtyDozen520

DirtyDozen520 Senior Member

big bitches with no tits >:[

7. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Getting piss all over my hands, and clothes after i finish shakin' mah' meat when i'm done pissing.

8. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

worrying about keeping your job because there's other people who would work for less, and it's like, god damn, i know i have a broken hand, but i need to make a living some how.

when people stare at me when i spark the blunt i just rolled, eyeing the blunt like it's crack.

when basers who i tell could hit it once hit it like a baser and cause the cherry to look like a lamp.

when my gas runs on empty and i can't even go pick up my check without someone lending me money that i pay right the fuck back anyway.

how everyone thinks they're a fuckin emcee because they can rhyme.

when i'm trying to sell someone something and when i talk on the phone about it they act all scared like i'm going to rob them or some shit.

how everyone uses the economy and times being hard as an excuse to not lend you five lousy fuckin dollars just so you can drive to get your check.

9. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

sounds like your doin a little more than shakin'

10. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

When you wake up randomly in the middle of the night and no matter what, you can't go back to sleep; Then by the time it's noon you're tired as fuck.

11. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

When you progressively put the moves and on and flirt with the hot chick in class only to get interfered with by the kid who has no fucking chance. It's always obvious that the bitch doesn't like you so fuck off and let me do my thing. annoying pricks!

12. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

the morning boners that come with uncontrollable horniness

when you eat something ie cooler ranch doritos that leave a taste/smell in your mouth ALL day.

when you snack on something before a nap or sleep or even a lounge and it leaves a nasty sour taste in your mouth

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  13. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

When you get really baked around 11 pm, eat alloootttt

then you get mad indigestion during the night.

14. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

^^^That just happened to me last night. All you can eat spaghetti wasn't the best idea for just blizzing a blaze. It's still messing with my stomach today. I already shat 3 times and it's only like 3:00.

15. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

straight edge faggots.

16. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

WORD THE FUCK UP.

I understand that's your choice. But don't go preaching that shit like a fucking faggot. I live my life, you live yours. I won't ask you to do drugs with me, so don't ask me to not do drugs with you.

17. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

?

was that directed at me?

18. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

19. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I thought you did drugs, Skull?

20. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

mother fucking custies hitting me up at all hours of the night. i love em for bringin me money but i hate them in general.