Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Phat2 VS NouveauP Deism tripple entry battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by EsKoNeR!!, Aug 20, 2010.

Share This Page

?

Whos the Illest

1. Phat 2

19 vote(s)
    20.2%
  2. NouveauP

75 vote(s)
    79.8%
  1. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Alright. The word is PATHOS. Hand, throw, and piece. Black and white for all. 3-d allowed. No characs. Post by tomorrow night in Toy Beef battle.

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I really am not bitter dude, and this battle never was about who's better..
    so I'm just gonna drop the subject since I'm starting to sound like I'm pissed.

3. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

I didn't sense any hostility. I was just defending myself.

4. Fube

Fube Elite Member

holly shit really?!

Phat you got owned by SIMPLES!

nouveau one uped you on EVERY LEVEL.

get over yourself, stop defending your weak style and improve it.

this is not a dis dude i just cant stand this shit.

how can you not tell thats toy as fuck?

dont you have mentors or something? i seem to remember you saying you were down with some decent heads, if this is true for the love of god use them.

5. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

people still don't get it.
    Fube it's not a fucking battle gtfo

6. Fube

Fube Elite Member

haha whatever dude, its not a battle? thats what your telling me?

1. posted in the battle forum

whats there not to get?

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

read previous page / or ask nouveauP
    I'm not discussing and repeating myself a million times

8. Fube

Fube Elite Member

its pretty much a guarantee that your going to post until you have the last word, its all good. just to be clear this IS a battle, and I AM very welcome to my opinion. i dont have to ask anyone about it. you may think im an asshole and you would be right but whenever you get something negitive about your work you have this retarded need to defend it. or try and tell them they dont know what they are talking about. That bugs me.

btw, im not going to ban you, i dont care if you dont like me. your welcome to say whatever you want, i dont hold grudges i just feel your ignorant.

-Fube-

9. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

I pretty much agree with Fube on this one.. No beef, Phat, but I think you should try working at improving your style.

10. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

hahahahaa phat2 actually thinks hes any good?

nouveau murdered you. get over it, get off bs and only come back when you can start posting shit that can stand a chance.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  11. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

and this is why your not any good at graffiti

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I'm practicing guys. fuck! this whole thread is technically a public practice pad... what's up your asses
    I donno what you like! you guys seem to only like simple effortless straight letters =\
    well I did one in the toy piece battle. I don't know if that shit will please your asses!

just enough with the bullshit! yeah you're all good at talking smack pfff good shit

13. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

Your complete lack of understanding for the fundamentals makes me chuckle

u reallly think u put in more creativity and effort with to your piece?
    Really and truley u cant see how not good your stuff is

your calling his shit effortless just cuus its not all spikey and un structered

14. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I'm not calling HIS shit anything
    I'm calling straight letter simple bombs effortless - and that's what's always winning...
    so be it... imma just do simple shit from now on, why put any effort when assholes aren't even giving an ounce of constructive crit, not even for the effort at least.
    so fuck it

15. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Effort means nothing. Block letters still murdered you. What does that say about your letters. A pretty picture with lots of 'effort' is still wack if the letters are wack. Graffiti is letters. Get better at letters. Get it?

Your tag is laughable and your letters are awful but you try to hide them with weak extensions arrows and pretty colours. We can see right through that. So stop being a bitch and get drawing and stop complaining.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  16. Fube

Fube Elite Member

hommie thats your problem, you skipped the whole foundation of graffiti it self. your getting plenty of crit, you choose not to accept it, and for that reason alone is why your never going to get any better.

in kindergarden you learned the alphabet, "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" the foundation of reading, spelling, writing, communication. no teacher gos straight to writing words and such without first learning the alphabet.

graffiti is the same way. basic letters/simples first, then flex them, build on them. you cant just expect to do the wildstyle whatever your doing straight out the box, it just dont happen.

this is why you get no respect with your work because you have a lack of knowledge for the very basics of graff. and you also care not to learn it right because of your ignorance.

so in closing, thats why nou kicked the shit out of you with simples. your letters lack structure and looks like your just trying to badly bite styles you like.

you want honest crit?

handstyle- the most decent out of any of your entries. handstyles are more important then a lot of things in graffiti. a lot of heads judge how good you are by your handstyle.

you, still using that retarded heart thing, your not ready for handy addons yet, they dont look right. go more simple, dont over due the curvy shit and try not to put every addon you can think of to a fuckin 4 letter word.

throw- weak at best, this is a battle and your scribbling shit on your table with a crayon or something. take some pride in your progression. get some line work in there. make your lines even and as clean as possible, sharp drop shadows or 3d work the best.

piece- o where to start. there is a reason your entries are getting progressivly worse. looks to me like you worried more about your fill and 3d then the actual letter. line thickness makes no since. this "flow" your talking about is non existant. you sound like a younger kid so you have time to scratch everything you think is good, and re-program your brain off the whack shit your doing.

also, remember your a fuckin toy. its ok to be a toy as long as you know your place, people will be more willing to help you along the way.

so there ya go phat, listen if you want to or move along doing weak graffiti for the rest of your life.

much love.

-Fube-

17. the fat kid

the fat kid Member

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I didn't skip the foundation man, I can pull of simples straight letters with ease, check the BLAIZE one in the toy piece thread. it's fine imo. if u disagree, crit it for me.
    I'm TRYING to evolve to the next step and add to the letters' structures. obviously I'm doing it wrong. that's what happens when you got no exposure to graff where u live and when u try to get some guidance online, u get assholes going "yo you suck, your shit is whack, get out of here you toy ass biatch" instead of giving constructive criticism like u just did and like a few of us here do.
    and I know my place, I know I'm a toy. a toy compared to good guys that can rock sick burners with mad flow. but where I am, the scene sucks so hard that my stuff is some of the best around. that's why I'm here challenging myself to become better because there's no one who's awesome at graff here that you can look at their work and go "damn, I gotta up my game and become better than this guy".
    so that's the whole point of this thing, to make it into a battle format so that you can give vote for the winner and tell the loser WHY he lost, not THAT he lost.

I wish you'd go, fube, to the toy section and give me some crits there on the second round that I did with nouveauP in the beef thread and the toy piece battle thread entry I just posted.

and thanks for the feedback dude.

19. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

where im from you don't get friendly constructive criticism you get crossed out and laughed at. Most citys are the same. And you dreaming if you think we're gonna be all friendly on here. Why would we? You suck, Fuck you!

20. Bilnek

Bilnek Senior Member

phat has better handstyle
    noveau has a better throw

dunno bout the sketch really....
    voted phat tho
    props to both of you