Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Phat2 VS NouveauP Deism tripple entry battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by EsKoNeR!!, Aug 20, 2010.

Share This Page

?

Whos the Illest

1. Phat 2

19 vote(s)
    20.2%
  2. NouveauP

75 vote(s)
    79.8%
  1. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

Nouveau gmv

ok the piece is straight lettering so what?
    atleast it's well structured,,if you try messing around you better be sure of what you're doing and it better flow..a good simple structured piece is better than something that doesn't flow
    on with throwie nouveau it looks barely like a throw,,more like a piece you even messed with the filling
    on with the hands,,sorry phat but i just preffered simplicity
    nice job you both ,keep it up

2. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

no AK47. You fucking suck and fuck you. look around, there's plenty of people who are friendly and fucking awesome at being helpful (look at the 2 posts above). and these are the people who are respected the most and are worth being called "people" or "human beings".
    people like you who just blurt out shit like that "you suck fuck you" just to hate are recycle bin material and are dragging the whole scene down with you.
    what kind of a fucking excuse is that? "people around me cross me out, laugh at me and are assholes... so I have to be an asshole too"? grow a brain fucking sheep

I don't mean that in a bad way

3. Bilnek

Bilnek Senior Member

lol man sheeps are smart creatures....
    tho there is no need to argue on forums
    if someone is a prick just ignore that prick

its a shame that ppl argue over such stupid stuff

4. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

kid im not hating buty if someone better thatn u says your not good,
    dont write a paragraph defending why u suck just listen and learn.

that gos for everything in lif, nothing worse than someone with an awnser for everything

edit watch who ur saying sucks phat, sensa aka ak47
    used to rock shit.

young blood u need to just absorb others experience and listen

5. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

"kid"... how about YOU read that paragraph before saying that. had u done that, u would've known that I was agreeing with him rather than arguing =\

and for the record, I don't care even if ak47 was my fucking god I would still tell him he sucks when he talks to me this way. whoever acts like him sucks balls from the dumbest of toys to the highest of kings. that goes for everything in life ;)
    respect to be respected

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

and will someone please close this thread already? everyone said what they had to say
    eskone bro. plz do ur thing

7. the cannabis evangelist

your not getting the point all this time could be spent doing 100000000 quick pencil sketches

8. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

Nouveau wrecked it.

Phat, you should try a simpler style for now, or at least use bars.

9. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

10. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Top and bottom ones have potential. Clean up your lines and fix the structure a little bit (the E in the top one is the main letter that I mean, but they all need a little bit of work).

You should spend as much time as possible trying to make your work CLEAN. To me, that's your biggest problem. It seems you have some basic ideas, freestyle the most of it and call it your product. Do some preliminary sketches, some experimenting, some refining. I'm definitely not the most notable style head, but this helps me out a lot. But you're off to a better start with these simps.

11. the cannabis evangelist

12. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

13. gleam

gleam Member

ahhhaaahaha phat chill you just had a fuckin breakdown cause you lost a fuckin bombing science battle...you just need to accept that this other dude is better and move on. not cry and write 20 paragraphs on why u deserve a second chance. i find it really hard to beleive your considered one of the best where ur from..sorry your jus not that good b, but practice makes perfect i guess work on those simples. dont get cocky

14. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

LOL. Graffiti has turned into a scene full of bitches like you. I'm happy to have fallen the fuck off. You need to learn to listen to people telling you you suck, shut the fuck up and work hard to improve instead of complaining like a bitch.

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

YOU shut the fuck up already, bitch.
    what the fuck are you still coming back to this thread and spittin shit for?

16. HuntingLOLs

HuntingLOLs Senior Member

the reason a font works is cause it has flow, you wouldnt want to read a book with a font that had no flow. That Western style is a font ergo it has flow.

17. PREA672

PREA672 Elite Member