By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tonedope, Apr 8, 2006.
then it should be boy girl boy girl, that way it's no gay, unless you are gay.
oh really? then that sounds more fun in a way :lol:
nah feliks thats just an orgy haha the point about this is making straight people enact a gay situation and explore their sexuality as a homogenous group. lotsa teenagers do it...
Yah, gay ones.
i don't...then again, i'm selfish when it comes to sharing someone :lol:
which apparently counts for 10% of the worlds population :blink:
and tons of non gay kids do it too, its called sexual exploration, didnt you learn that in those wack classes in school?
Haha, fuck no. All we did in "sex-ed" was tell dirty jokes. My teacher was the man. Oh yah, we also had to make a condom add. For my picture i drew an asian condom with his hand out standing in front of a tank that said AIDS! on the side. I got 100%. Sexual exploration? That's the lamest thing I ever heard. Hey I wonder if playing with my friends cock is fun, let's find out. Sounds gay to me.
P.S- The condoms tore was called "the Rubber Tree"
so does playing with your own cock. yet apparently 97% of men do (and reality is thats closer to 100% haha)
i got kicked out of sex ed for making jokes, meh...
whats lame bout sexual exploration? its fun... never play doctor with your cousins n shit as a kid? haha
97% sounds right i'd say, the other 3% dont have hands. Playign with your own isn't gay. If you give anothet guy a hand job. That's a homosexual act. GAY!!!!....And as a kid it's different, you dont really know it's gay. But as a teen you know, which makes it gay.
circle jerks rule
thats the band kiddos, im not so sure about the whole mass jerking off in a circle deal
any of you cunts hate arabs? muslims? god i hate muslims
im just waiting for someone to call me a racist, fuckin hippies
yes but doing a homosexual act doesnt necessarily make you homo... like if you cook diner once a month you aint no chef, if you wash the dishes every other year you aint no maid... thats what im trying to say
Of course the band rules, but that isn't what we are talking about.
yes but doing a homosexual act doesnt necessarily make you homo... like if you cook diner once a month you aint no chef, if you wash the dishes every other year you aint no maid... thats what im trying to say [/b][/quote]
Haha, yah but this is different. If you do it once maybe it's okay. But more than that, you're jsut a faggot who is useing this sexual exploration bullshit as a cover up.
so if a girl kisses her friend once because they wanna know what its like does that automaticall make them lesbians, or bisexual for that matter?
and dont say "oh, its different for girls", cause it really isnt
i duno my opinion doesnt really count cause im open... so i wouldnt rule out dating a guy just havent felt attracted to none really yet
Haha, kissing is a little different than hand job there buddy.
even though, most faggots are funny people
and most girls are bisexual, cant blame em either, its a fact that curves are more pleasing to look at then flat hairy asses.
Haha for sure, I think i heard it being like 70% of girls are bisexual.
conversation died, someone start a new one
Separate names with a comma.